part 55

Aarav came at beach after leaving home and was now throwing stones in water still angry at something.

That's when Karan came and sat besides him without making any noise. He too picked up stones and started throwing them.

Even after 10 mins when karan didn't ask anything from aarav, he got frustrated and looked at him angrily.

Sensing gaze karan looked beside and saw aarav looking at him making a bad face. He raised his one eyebrow asking what?

Aarav-what are you doing here?

Karan- Sitting. Throwing pebbles?

Aarav-(Rolling his eyes) shut up Karan. You know what I'm asking.

Karan-(sighing) even you know why I'm here. What's wrong aarav? Why so mad?

Aarav- I don't know. I'm just mad. I'm so confuse and things are just becoming chaos and I'm not able to choose or do anything right.

Karan-(confusingly) what do you mean?

Aarav- (annoyingly) means I can't decide which course I should take, I can't decide where I want to live, I can't decide what is good for me, I can't see myself anywhere after 10 yrss and now these exams are making me go crazy.

Karan-woah! That's alot of stuff huh?

Aarav- (sarcastically) yeah make fun of me. Hahah what a looser I am. You have all figured out that's why you are so chilled about things.

Karan-(amusingly) when did I make fun of you? I'm not making any fun of you aarav, I can see what you are going through and I understand too. You are not any looser, everyone goes through this. Okay here, listen to me.
You don't have to figure out everything right at this moment okay. After 10 yrss no one knows what they will be doing, no one knows which career will be blooming, no one knows what our passion, hobbies or choices will be. Right?

Aarav nodded slowly making karan continue

Karan-then why do you need to figure out everything right now? Yes I can understand you have to decide course and universities. We can do this together buddy. It's okay. Just make a list na?  Prons and cons. If you want to stay here in India then write down all the advantages and disadvantages and same goes with abroad as well.

Aarav-( making bad face) list? Seriously? You think it will work?

Karan-100%. I was confused too and that's when mrudula asked me to do this back in New York and guess what it helped me alot. Try it out atleast.

Aarav-fine, I'll do it.

Karan-good. Write it down whatever you want and then write down your options. Whatever suits you go for it. Simple.

Aarav-hmm, okay.

Karan- now? What else?

Aarav-boards.

Karan- I'll help you with studies don't worry about that.

Aarav-(suddenly getting excited) you will???

Karan-(smiling) yeps, come let's go home. Everyone must be worried. You just came like this.

Aarav-yeah...sorry

Karan just patted his back and then they both got up moving towards their car. As aarav came in his car, karan came in his with younger clan. Aradhya was standing outside waiting for aarav. She was hell guilty and as soon as she saw him coming, she ran towards him hugging him tightly.