Part- 13

Avoid mistakes if any.

Seeing Manik teary eyed, Nandini hugged his arm and rubbed it gently.

Manik[in a low voice]- Have we already lost him Nandini? Will I ever get my Champ back?

Nandini [teary eyed]- No manik....its nothing like that. Karan loves you a lot...he can never replace you.

Manik - pakka?

Nandini nodded and went forward to greet Ram and Ishita while seeing Nandini, Karan's smile vanished which everyone noticed.

Seeing this Nandini felt like someone poured acid on her already burning heart but nevertheless she smiled and asked everyone to sit and she will come with snacks and beverages.

Everyone was moving forward when suddenly Varun put his right leg in front of Karan which made him fall straight due to which he got injured on his forehead.

Karan(shouting painfully)- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Listening to his shout Nandini too came running out of the kitchen whereas Manik shouted and ran towards him and took him in his arms.

Feeling fatherly warmth, Karan hid his face in his arms, whimpering in pain whereas Manik's white shirt was soaked in blood by now.

Nandini-(cryingly)- Manik wait show me...he got a heavy cut Manik... it's bleeding a lot. He needs stitches.

Listening stitches, Karan and Manik both shouted in sync.

Manik-(shouting) Noooo!!! Are you mad? It will hurt him.

Karan-(painfully) No no....I don't need stitches.

Mrudula sat on her knees and caressed his hair while Karan looked back at her. She was crying badly to which Karan held her hands, as if telling her that he is fine. His this gesture was noticed by everyone which made everyone smile except Varun and Diya.

Thankfully Alya, Mukti and Dhruv were not present there.

Suddenly, Karan again got a sudden shot of pain to which he painfully said- Maaa!

Listening Maa, Ishita was about to go to him but stopped on her way when she saw that Nandini immediately took Karan in her arms and kissed his head  very softly and said-

Nandini-Shhh...Mumma is here baby... Don't cry....(turning towards Aarav) Aarav go and bring the first aid box quickly and call Dr Mehta from my mobile and tell him to bring stitches with him as soon as possible.

Manik again made a horrified face listening to stitches and said like a baby cryingly or rather whiningly - Why stitches Nandu? It will pain him.

While Karan was just too numb to react....he always wanted MaNan to take care of him and love him like this...and was it really happening? Is Mrs Malhotra really worried and CRYING for him? For that "illegitimate boy". But on listening to Manik, he sensed danger and started nodding his head as if telling Nandini that his dad is right.

Seeing him nodding his head in such a cute manner and Manik whinning like a baby, Nandini lost her calm and shouted-

Nandini-(shouting) Manik Malhotra shut the hell up or else you are sleeping in the guest room for a month and you Karan Manik Malhotra, stop nodding your head in yes...it will pain you more.