part 39

Not edited ( avoid mistakes please)

After coming down manan saw a really cute blissful scene. Aarav was bending down in front of myrah holding his both ears and myrah was standing in front of him keeping her hands on her waist. At back Varun with drums and Karan with guitar was standing there. A piano was also placed there which aarav played little ago to manofy this Little angel. Aradhya and Diya were standing in corner with abhiii as he too came back from office.

Aarav- I'm really very sorry princess. I shouldn't have shouted like this. Please forgive your bhaiyu? Please?

Myrah-(glaring) first tell me why I'm angry...if you will tell me the right reason then I'll forgive you.

Aarav-( immediately) cause I shouted in front of you?

Myrah- noooooooooooo. I was scared when you shouted in front of me but I was angry when you shouted like a blah person on diya di. Didn't mumma teach you to always respect girls? Haan?

Everyone was amazed at this little girl's manners whereas Nandini was having that proud smile on her face. Why not? After all her years of teaching actually worked. She knew how Karan stopped himself from shouting more when he saw diya getting scared and also aarav in anger lost control but he too knows his limits and now seeing myrah speaking like this make her heart swell in happiness. Her all kids are going in right path...what else a mother want?

Aarav-(guilty) I'm sorry betu. I know I shouldn't have behaved this way. I'll ask for forgiveness from diya too but please first you forgive me na... please.

Myrah-(cutely) only on one condition.

Aarav- anything.

Myrah- you will buy me ice cream?

Karan-(shockingly) I just brought 2 big tubs yesterday...what happened to them?

Myrah- you brought them yesterdayyyy bhaiyuuu...myrah ate them already.

She said with so much innocence stressing over word yesterday as if it was not yesterday but few years ago. Everyone laughed at her and abhii picked her up and give her huge kiss on her cheeks making her giggle. Seeing abhii like this Varun gave a small sad smile and looked away which was noticed by both karan and Manik. Karan looked back at Manik as if asking him to do something to which he blinked his eyes in assurance.

Aarav- fine, I'll buy you. Now am I forgiven?

Myrah- after I'll get my ice cream in my hands then only.

Aarav agreed and then he ask for forgiveness from diya too. He was genuinely sorry as no matter how much he dislikes her but he shouldn't have shouted just like that for such small reason. If he too starts doing it then what will be the difference between him and Diya? Karan too said sorry to Diya to which she forgive both of them giving extra bright smile to him.

Nandini- okay kids, I'm laying dinner. Everyone of you come then once you will start studying you will forget to have food too. Karan where is Mrudula, baby?

Listening her name again Karan remembered everything and anger came back. Everyone noticed changed in his expressions and looked at each other

Karan-(blankly) she went home ma. Forget her, I'm hungry please let's just eat.

Saying this he went towards dinning area and everyone kept looking at him.