Part- 07

Avoid mistakes if any.

At night

It was around 08 pm and everyone was in their rooms. Karan was sitting on his bed, resting his head on the bedrest, when he felt thirsty. He checked around but couldn't find water so decided to go down.

God!! What should I do? Fuck I'm so thirsty but what if Mrs Malhotra is downstairs. She will again feel bad seeing me. It's fine Karan just go down and then run upstairs again. Yess let's do it.

Thinking all this, he moved downstairs to see the hall empty. Thanking God, he went towards the kitchen and immediately grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and came back in hall but was stopped listening loud shout. He turned back to see a bitch full of makeup standing there with 04 other people.

Yayayaya FAB5 enterssss

Alya, Dhruv, Cabir, Navya and Abhi came back from Delhi as they had a album meeting to attend which Manik couldn't attend because he had to give an important presentation in his office. They knew about Neyonika but were unaware that Karan too has came back.

They all laughingly entered the mansion to see Karan going upstairs and were shocked to see him. They once saw his picture in Raj's instagram handle and that's why they knew how he looked. Cabir and Navya's happiness knew no bounds and Abhi was blank whereas Mukti, Alya and Dhruv were literally throwing glares at him.

Alya(shouting angrily)- What the hell you are doing here?

Karan - umm vo...I..

Alya- Ohh shut up bloody hell!!! How dare you enter our house? You bloody ill-

She couldn't complete her sentence as a loud voice cuts her.

Guess who?

Aarav was standing there with everyone, glaring Alya.(who all thought Manik or Raj?hahahah)
Everyone came down listening shouts when they saw FAB 5 standing there. Listening to Alya, Manik and Raj were about to shout back at her when Aarav spoke in a very loud and angry voice.

Aarav- Don't you dare chachi! Don't even think of completing that word.

Alya was shocked listening his tone. This was the first time that Aarav spoke in such a tone with his family members. While Karan was stunned hearing him.

Didn't he too hate him just like everyone else? Didn't he too want him to go back? Maybe Karan needs to know a lot of things....

Dhruv(disbelief)- Aaru? You are talking in such a tone? You? And for whom this bloody-

Aarav- FOR MY BROTHER CHACHU. For my brother, my best friend I'm using such tone. I'm seeing everything since morning. It was not his wish to come here and Dadu Dadi forced him...if you guys have so much problem then talk to them... why are you guys blaming him? What's his fault?

Mukti- His fault is that HE IS BLOODY ILLEGITIMATE. He destroyed our family, he destroyed our happiness. He bloody is a curse who snatched everyone's happiness. You don't know how Bhai become on knowing that bitch was pregnant with his child when it was not even his fault. But we all saw him Aarav, we all saw your Dad suffering. He is such a curse that even that bitch died while giving birth to him. I don't understand how he is not dead yet?

Mukti was shouting all ill words while Karan's whole past came back infront of his eyes. He just fisted his hands and closed his eyes to control his tears. Ohh how he wish he died that day only. How he wished he was not the reason for this family's sadness. His thoughts were interupted by a loud thwak sound.