part 40

Everyone except varun was sitting in Karan's room completely engrossed in their work. Mrudula was time to time looking at karan but he was royally ignoring her. On the other hand aarav was teasing aradhya again and again by either holding her hands or tickling her little or making a pout as if asking her to kiss him making aradhya smile at his kiddish nature.

In manan's room after making myrah sleep in her room they came and sat in balcony of their room. Nandini was still concerned about diya.

Manik-(sighing) Jaan! Why are you thinking so much? Everything is fine baba.

Nandini-(worriedly) I'm getting this strong vibes Manik, something wrong is going to hit us.

Manik- (turning her face towards himself) You are overthinking. Nothing of that sort is going to happen. Just to make you little relax let me tell you something.

Nandini-(slowly) what?

Manik- I talked with commisioner and  he said that dhruv alia and mukti,all are doing their work and behaving very decently. Infact he thinks they are changing but to be honest, I don't trust them anymore nandini. It's better if they stay there only. Soon court proceedings too will start and then they will be send to higher jail as well.

He said the last line blankly. He was clearly not happy with this but at the same time he knows it's for betterment of all of them. No matter how much he hates them now but still he can't forget this fact that mukti is his real sibling and dhruliya were his best friends. Nandini is well aware of his pain. Even she too feels the same way. Mukti was like a daughter to her and after what she did broke her too. She trusted all three of them,loved them to her dear life but after they brutally betrayed them,she can't help but hates all of them.

Nandini turnes around fully and kept her lips on Manik's making him smile shortly. They didn't kiss but just keep their lips together making each other feel all the peace and giving each other much needed assurance that now nothing wrong will happen.

***********************************
In Karan's room mrudula after trying hard to make Karan look at her just picked her phone up and message him as everyone was present in the room and she didn't want to grab unnecessary attention.

Messages-:

Mrudu- karan, atleast look at me naa... I'm sorry baby.

Karan who was completing his work with great difficulty as already he was tired and his anxiety was giving him hard time and now fight with mrudula was something which was bothering him more. But he knew he have to complete this assignment somehow as it's his 12 and he can't afford to loose his marks in some stupid assignments or projects. This assignment was supposed to be submitted 2 months ago but as he was admitted in hospital school gave him some extra time which is ending Tomorrow. Aarav had already submitted this assignment and he was trying to help karan as much as he can by providing enough information from net but the writing work is something which only karan can do.
He saw his phone beeping with message so he silently took it and saw Mrudula's message.

Karan- sorry for what? I'm busy mrudula I can't just keep on looking at you.

It would be a lie if we say this message didn't hurt mrudula. She blinked her tears and again typed.

Mrudula- Karan, I know you are angry at me that I went without informing you but atleast listen to me na.

Karan- angry at you??? Oh no no mam why will I be angry at you? Who am I? And yes just to make you realise I'm not mad at you for leaving without informing me! You don't even know why I'm angry and you are asking for forgiveness? Great Mrudula Kapoor.