part 43

My today's test went reallllyy good and I have 2 days break as well so thought of updating ❤❤

Not edited avoid mistakes please:)

Everyone was sitting at the dining table waiting for breakfast to arrive. As Nandini already had her breakfast, she was just waiting for her another cup of coffee to keep herself sane for the rest of the day whereas Myrah was again hungry so she too sat with them. Today kids were too relaxed as it was there off and Karan was cursing the school authorities as first, he was up all night to prepare for that stupid project and also, he clearly doesn't want to stay at home for the rest of the day after having "THE CONVERSATION" with his oh-so possessive family.

Manik was talking with raj about some deal whereas Nandini was pampering aarav while neyonika was busy with Myrah. At the same time, Diya motions Karan through her eyes to talk to them making him more uneasy. Cabir too had come back from navya's parent's house while she chooses to stay behind to take care of her family if they need something. Even Kabir was willing to stay a little longer but when navya and her family assured him that they will be fine, he too came back.

Before Karan could say anything cabir remember what aarav did and he immediately gave him a good smack on his head making him shout in pain and taking others attention as well.

Aarav- ( shouting) owww, what is wrong with you man??

Cabir-(glaring) whyyyyy wereee youuuu sleepinggg in my daughter's room????

Cabir said stretching each word making everyone laugh and aarav gulped his saliva in fear. He glared at his father and brother as he already knows who let his "to be father in law" know about his little deed. Aradhya was blushing in mrudula's arms while varun and mrudula were laughing wholeheartedly. Diya rolled her eyes at this drama, she wanted Karan to begin a discussion quickly.

Aarav- (pouting) sorry, we were just sleeping, nothing more.

Manik(raising one eyebrow)- really?

Aarav-( glaring) really.

Manik laughs looking at Karan who was lost in his world. Before they could tease each other more Manik gestures to everyone to look at Karan while Diya now smiles as she can see everyone's attention going on the main topic.

Manik(softly)- Karan?

Karan( startled) yeah?

Manik- are you okay champ?

Karan glanced at everyone then took a deep breath making everyone perplex.

Karen (low voice)- I want to say something.

Nandini ( lovingly) - what happened baby?

Karan- not now, you guys finish your breakfast, then we will talk.

Listening to him everyone tried finishing it as soon as possible while karan was being more scared.

Living room

As everyone settles down on the couch and sofa they started asking questions.

Karan-( little loudly) Guys, enough!! Stop. I'm telling you, just have little patience please.