part 38

Double update 🤭♥️

Aarav- (after a moment) karan?

Karan-(looking at aarav) yeah?

Aarav-(turning his face towards him) are you okay?

Karan knew what aarav was asking still to confirm he asked- what do you mean?

Aarav-(sighing) I mean are you feeling okay? These turning of events... are you doing good?

Karan- (looking at the ceiling) yeah...I guess.... forget all that na tell me something. What's up with diya haan? Why are you behaving this way with her?

Aarav-(rolling his eyes) didn't you see how she behaved with myrah? What do you expect me to do?

Karan- aarav! Diya behaved this way today, I'm observing you from few days. You are always mean towards her. Why? Didn't you forgive her yet?

Aarav- no.

Karan- why? You forgive Varun then why not Diya?

Aarav-(making irritated face) I don't know yrr buddy, I just don't get good vibes from her. Myrah Ki language mai bolu tou she is blah. Why are you even concerned about her? Don't you think you are giving too much attention to her?

Karan- it's not like that aaruuu. It's just she never get right values. Even though she had parents but still they were never there for her. To some extent I relate to her,we both were deprived of parents love. That's the reason I feel she should get some kind of support and love. Maa papa are there to provide her love and I'm just providing her that support as a friend. That's it. Not more not less.

Aarav-(rolling his eyes) whatever! I don't like her that's it. You should concentrate on Mrudula btw.

Karan-(lowly) I don't know what's bothering her. She is not even telling me. What should I do?

Aarav- I guess I know why she is low.

Karan-(immediately getting up) why?

Aarav- she is insecure....cause of diya.

Karan (confused) what? Why?

Aarav- isn't it obvious? You everytime support her and then she takes every opportunity and tries to be close to you. Everytime she jumped between you and mrudu.

Karan- damnn! Why did I never realised this?

Aarav- (in duh tone) cause you are dumb.

Karan (glaring) shut up temple guy.

Saying this Karan got up and went out.

Aarav-(shouting from behind) don't call me temple guy you Romeo.

Other side karan searched the whole house but couldn't find mrudula. At last he came and knocked on aradhyaa's room door.

Aradhya (opening door)- jii Bhai?

Karan- aradhya,where is mrudu?

Aradhya (confusingly)- she left for her home na Bhai,she didn't inform you?

Karan-(shocked) what? She left?