part 41

Not edited ( please avoid mistakes)

It was 3:30 am when karan was done with his work while everyone else too were learning something or the other just to give karan company as they were tired of discussing about project. Diya had already left and As soon as karan completed his work he throws the Pen away in pure happiness which unfortunately hits aarav directly on his head making him shout.

Aarav-(shouting) aaaooo what the hell idiot?

Aradhya (giigling)- you deserves it aaru.

Karan-(grinning) sorry sorry I just got excited.

Aarav- (rubbing his head) tere liye Mai yaha jaga hua hu aur tu mera sar phodna chahta hai apni excitement Mai? 
( For you I'm staying awake and you want to break my head in your excitement?)

Mrudula (concerns)- bhaii aap theek ho na? ( Bhai you are okay na?)

Aradhya (smiling)- don't worry mrudu, he is pure dramequeen.

Aarav-(whining) you guys don't love me anymore ,only my baby sister Cares for me. My cupcake.

Saying this he went and hugged mrudula making her giggles and karan aradhya high five making aarav more mad.

Karan-(getting up)- okay enough idiot. Stop your acting and give me my girlfriend back, I'm sleepy.

Aarav-(mischievously) are you guys going to sleep in same room?

Karan-(gritting his teeth) I will drop her at her room and then will come back here. Any more questions?

Aarav-(raising his hands as if surrendering) no no go ahead.

Karan just rolled his eyes and took mrudula with him who was blushing giving competition to tomatoes leaving behind laughing aarav and aradhya.

Aradhya-( picking her books) aarav,pick your books up.. don't leave them here only.

Saying this she went to her room making aarav smile. He immediately grab his books and ran towards aradhyaa's without making her notice. Till the time he entered inside, aradhya was in washroom completing her night routine.

Aarav just lay on her bed and when she came out she was shocked to see him lying on bed like a king.

Aradhya (raising her eyebrows)- what?

Aarav-(imitating her) what?

Aradhya-( going near him) why are you on my bed?

Aarav immediately pulled her on himself and turned his position hovering over her making her gasp.

Aradhya (shockingly)- aaarav?

Aarav-(hiding in her neck) shhh...kitna bolti ho? Let me get your warmth. ( Shh, how much do you speak?)

This time aradhya didn't said anything just started caressing his hair making him sigh in pure bliss. Aarav Malhotra doesn't want anything now. Life has given him everything... caring and understanding parents, best buddy in a form of brother, a sweet mini monster sister, a loving family and a beloved girlfriend. What else he can wish for? Same was the case with aradhya. She knew how aarav craved for Karan and now when they both are finally together he is experiencing pure happiness. She too has got everything and now all she wish for is everyone stays happy and together in same way always.