part 15

Avoid mistakes (not edited)

Raj entered inside manan's room shouting- Manik Malhotra,may I know what the heck you said to my son?

Already Nandini was crying badly and then Karan's words were making manik loose his patience and now when even raj started shouting he lost all his patience and shouted.

Manik(angrily)- ohh Common dad, first of all he is my son and second thing I won't do anything which will hurt my baby.

Raj(angrily)- oh really? You won't do anything to hurt him? Then what was you doing from past 8 years dammit.

Seeing both of them this much angry neyonika and nandini were getting scared.

Neyonika- raj please calm down

Nandini- yes Manik, he is dad... please don't shout.

Manik- really nandini I shouldn't shout? Then what he is doing? Always keeps on blaming me for hurting his grandson. He always forgets that he is my son too. Yes...yes I agree he took care of him but it doesn't mean that I don't love him. Everyone of you knows why I did that....even he knows. He was the first person whom I told this and still he keeps on taunting me. Fine, fine Mr Raj Malhotra,tell me one thing if U do everything right then why can't you caught that fucking person who is behind all this??? Haaan? I told you earlier too when U was accusing me.....you gave me guarantee that no harm will reach my son if I will accept him and I promise I will do everything, everything to make him happy. But did you give? No right? Cause you was not sure yourself.

(Stating all this he started crying finally while everyone had tears too and raj was just silent)
You don't know dad,you don't know anything how it feels to see my son dying bit by bit everyday just cause of me. Tell me one thing...if same thing would have happened to you... would you have accepted me? Haan? Would you have put my life in danger? You yourself is a father dad, still you can't understand me. Just go away please.... please go.

Raj and neyonika came out while manik fall on his knees crying hard. When Raj came out he saw karan,aarav, mrudula,aradhya were standing there. Karan and aarav had tears seeing their dad like this.

Flashback

Karan was still in ishita's arms. Raj came and sat beside him.

Raj(caressing his hair)- Karan....ek baat Kahu?

Karan straightened up and nodded while Raj continued.

Raj- I know...your parents did wrong to you...I know you are angry on them.. infact you should be, that's your right. I'm not saying forgive them easily but please understand them. Put yourself in their shoes Bacha....what if Manik's life was in danger...and you had to choose that either stay with him or see him dead. What would you have choosen? Will you be able to see your father's dead body-

Karan(shouting)- dadu! Kya bol rhe hai aap?

Raj(smiling calmly)- dekha, you can't even hear it...and from past 8 years your dad Is going through it, imagining it. You suffered karan... you suffered Alot but your parents suffered no less. He had already buried his unborn child, he couldn't gather Courage to loose you as well. And your maa? Even you know why she was angry at you...and you think she was right at her place? Don't you?

Karan again nodded.

Raj- but you are angry cause you thought she is showing sympathy to you? But it's not right Meri Jaan....after hearing what you go through,she was shattered...not because she was showing sympathy but cause she thought she is the reason of her son's mysery. Uk she used to make sure you are fine but always dhruv Alya used to tell her that you are very happy, you are enjoying your life after almost destroying her family. They even showed your few videos and photos to her. That's the only reason she used to feel suffocated and angry. You don't believe me? Come here...come with me.

Then all of them came out Infront of manan's room where nandini was crying badly In Manik's arms.

Manik- shh naaa jaan....aur kitna roge aap? We will earn our son's apologies.... Don't worry....hum sab karenge to make him forgive us.

Nandini(nodding in no + hicupping)- no Manik...I hurt my baby alot...he thinks I'm showing him sympathy? It's not like that Manik....he is my son....my son....how can I show him sympathy?... Manik please do something please.... mujhe meraa beta chahiyee Manik.

That time only according to plan raj enter inside shouting so that now manik looses his patience and finally let it all out which he did.

Flashback over

Karan when saw his parents crying couldn't hold himself and went inside and sat Infront of manan on his knees.

Manik who was crying in nandini's arms sitting on floor looked up hearing a voice.

Karan-(low voice)- dad

Manik(shocked+ sobbing)- say again!

Karan(cryingly)- dad

Manik hugged him tightly and both father son duo started crying loudly while aarav came and hugged nandini from behind who was shedding happy tears.

Manik(still in hug)- am sorry champ... I'm very sorry.

Karan-it's okay dad... let's forget our bad past.

He broke the hug and said turning towards Nandini (pouting)- maaa, bahut bhuki lagi Hai... please kuch bnadijiye na.

Nandini lost her calm and started crying histerically. She joined her hands Infront of karan as if asking for forgiveness which made karan go numb. He immediately hold her hands.

Karan-maaa...what are you doing? Please maa Don't make me feel embarassed.... let's forget everything maa....we will start afresh.

Both manan nodded and again hugged him while seeing everything aarav playfully said

Aarav-(pouting)- that's not fair....aap tou mujhe bhul hi gye.

Nandini (naughtily)- aap kon?

Aarav-(whining)- maaaaa

Hearing him all laughed and hugged him too while everyone else smiles seeing this happy family.

Myrah who came their now saw her daddy mummy and bros hugging each other without her pouted angrily and said- wht ale you doint daddy dear? Huggiee huggie withoult myrah?
(What are you doing daddy dear? hugging without myrah?)

She said pointing to herself. While everyone else go all aww on her.

Karan(lovingly)- come here princes.

Myrah-(shouting happily)- bhaiyuu

Then she came running and hugged him tightly.