part 26

I gave double update na now please vote & comments 🥺👉👈❤️🦋

Doctor (calmly)- Mr Malhotra karan don't have any clot but his left kidney is getting damage as he fall on his stomach. We didn't notice it before cause there was no bleeding over there  so we did surgery for his brain but now We have to remove it or else it can cause infection to other major body parts as well.

Nandini sat on nearby bench with a thud while manik was numb. Noone knew what to do now.

Doctor- (calmly) see Mr & Mrs Malhotra I know it's really hard for you but you need to think straight. We have two options either go for transplant or let karan live with one kidney for the rest of his life. I would suggest you to let us remove his damage kidney and wait for right donor. Till the time he gets donor he can live his life normally but with few major restrictions. You have 2 hours please decide fast cause there is no way we can delay this surgery more.

Seeing manan not responding cabir spoke on their behalf.

Cabir-doctor we will let you know,just give us some time.

Dr nodded and left while ishita took nandini in a hug who started crying while ram pressed Manik's shoulder giving him much needed support.
Manik looked back at him with tears to which ram blinked his eyes assuring him.

After few minutes Manik calmed himself down and said- I have decided something.

Cabir- what?

Manik-I'll give kidney to Karan.

Hearing him everyone looked at manik including nandini.

Navya-but Manik what about you?

Manik-(little angrily)- what about me navya? He is my son and I'm going to do this.

Navya- hamara vo matlb Nahi tha Manik...I was just-

Nandini cut her in between- no Manik. Karan has suffered all this cause of me, I'll transplant my kidney. He is my son too.

Raj- noo I'll do that, you both don't need to do this.

Ram- listen to me guys, no one have to do anything, I'll transplant my kidney.

Manik- oh God stop it guys, I said na I'm going to donate that's final. Nandini, you can't donate.... firstly you are a doctor...you always have a tight busy schedule then you handle whole house ,run after myrah,handles everyone of us....I can't let your life in danger.

Nandini-and what about you Manik? How can I put your life in danger? Only you loves me, I don't?

Manik(sighing)- jaan you know I don't mean this....all I want to say is karan has his whole life Infront of him....we can't wait for right donor to come magically from nowhere, I have lived my part of life and now it's his turn. Even you know I don't have that busy schedule every day which you have, I don't run behind myrah or you don't nag me neither I handles everyone in our house. You do all this, please jaan let me do this.

Hearing him everyone once again started arguing and this time diya,aarav,aradhya and Mrudula too joined telling that they will donate the kidney. Seeing all of them cabir shouted loudly.

Cabir- okay enough! What's wrong with you all? Kids we are donating kidney to Karan cause he has his whole life Infront of him just like you all. It's very difficult to live with one kidney from such a young age. So how can you think we will let you guys donate? And you all ( he said pointing towards elder clan) stop shouting. It's not easy to find matching donor...we all will give test and whosoever will match with karan will give him his/her kidney. Fine? Now tell me who is willing to donate.

Listening him each one raised their hands like a child including neyonika. Seeing neyonika Manik sarcastically said.

Manik(sarcastically)- don't you have brain cancer? Now you want to live with one kidney?

Neyonika (lost in her thoughts)- who said I have?

Hearing her everyone's eyes went wide except Manik.

Nandini-(shocked)- means?

Soon neyonika got her senses and she realised what blunder she did. She started looking here Nd there while Raj stammer.

Looking at him manik said- I'll explain to you guys don't worrry. She dont have any cancer. It was all their plan to bring karan. Am I right or am I right Mr Malhotra?

Now everyone was glaring raj-neyonika to which Raj said pointing towards aarav- why are you looking at us only, he was involved too.

Aarav who was looking at sceneraio with his whole interest suddenly lost all his colours. He immediately jump on bench and said

Aarav-(dramatically shouting)- you promised me you won't expose me.

Nandini (glaring)- aaraaaav....you come down I'll teach you a lesson. Come down.

Aarav-(scaredly pouting)- maaa I didn't do anything...you only said to always listen to elders.

Manik- Aaj tak tou bahut suni Hai tune hamari.

Aaarav (narrowing his eyes)- forget about me...tell us how did you get to know?

Manik(smirking)- when maa was unconscious or should I say acted being unconscious dad didn't let nandini check maa....that time only I got suspicious and later I heard dad talking with  his friend too thanking him for Lying. And the way he asked you to call him...I got to know you are involved too. Huh.

Aarav, raj-neyonika made a bad face while everyone after a moment giigles but they were brought back to reality when doctor arrived.

Doctor- so what did you decide?

Manik- doctor we all will go for tests, and whosoever will get match will donate his or her kidney.

Doctor- okay, so who all are coming?

Listening him everyone came in Front except younger clan while doctor become shocked.

Doctor (shockingly)- all of you?

All nodded their heads like kids while doctor smiled.

Doctor (smiling)- okay, but I can't allow Mr and Mrs Malhotra to donate as they are quite old for that.( He said pointing towards raj- neyonika) I'm sorry sir and mam. And don't worry, if we get perfect donor then karan won't have any problem. I can assure you that and in most cases parents match with their kids and vice-versa so their is least chances of not getting matching donor.

Everyone Understand while manik bend his head down to Raj's ear and said- told you aap buddhe hogye Hai.

Before Raj could smack him Manik ran and made a safe distance and giigles seeing raj glaring him.

What do you think who will donate his/her kidney to Karan?
How will Karan react to this?
Happy updates coming soon🥰🦋