part 18

In car both manik and Mrudula was sitting silently while everyone was confused what happened to them. Reaching home they both went to their respective rooms. Nandini forced mrudula to have dinner with them only so she too reached home with them.

Seeing both of them going away Nandini,aarav,karan were confused.

Aarav-(confusion)- what happened to them?

Nandini-I don't know...lets check. Karan?

Karan- yes ma?

Nandini - you go to Manik, I will talk with mrudula, I guess ik what's bothering her.

Karan was tensed about both of them so he nodded and went towards Manik's room. While aarav went to study room to place Karan's books and stuffs and nandini went to mrudula.

Mrudula was sitting near window lost in her thoughts. Nandini went and placed her hands on her shoulder and lovingly said

Nandini- Bacha...what happened?

Mrudula (low voice)- nothing maa

Nandini- U know we should always share our feelings with our loved ones. You trust me right? You can share anything with me baby. Or if you want I'll call karan, you can talk with him.

Mrudula shaked her head In a no and very slowly whispered

Mrudu (whispering)- maa I was thinking something.

Nandini was silent and waited for her to continue.

Mrudu- remember 3 years ago, when I went with uncle to mall in Pune...and one boy was misbehaving with me and molested me in the same way that girl was doing with karan?

Nandini nodded, she knew where it is going as she had an idea already what she must be thinking.

Mrudula (seeing her nodding)- at that time...I was not able to get out of that trauma for weeks maa....I was scared of every boy even aarav. Same thing happened with karan today...how he is so silent towads it? Didn't he felt disgusted? He was pretty normal in car as well.

Nandini (calmly)- see I'll tell you one thing, listen to me okay? *Mrudula nodded* these boys na...they don't show but they too get hurt. You know karan felt a lot disgusting...but now he is used to it. We always say being girl is very difficult,we endure alot of pain which is very true,but we often ignore the fact that being a boy too is difficult. Standing upto everyone's expectations, taking responsibilities, working hard, sacrificing their dreams is hard as well. You know there are so many men who get molested too but they never came out cause they know that if they will say something majority of people will favour girls or some will literally comment on that boy that he should be proud that he looks this good that a girl wants to molest him. But you know as not every man is same in the similar way not every girl thinks this way. We should always Understand that molesting someone or passing comments on someone is entirely wrong,no matter if it's boy or a girl. So when U see someone doing this na, doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl we should always takes stand.

We often think if a boy is touching girl inappropriately, passing comments,or showing his things to her without her permission is molesting. But when same thing happenes with boys we think that either that girl is flirting or just seducing him. We never noticed how uncomfortable that particular person become. It's not a fault of particular Person, all this is because of how much girls suffered in past and in some parts of world they are still suffering that's why society is little more compassionate towards girls but still this is highly wrong. You know when we saw husband abusing his wife beating her we become so serious which is very good but when we saw wife beating husband, making him stand outside his own house we makes fun of him. This is what needs to be changed baby. Everyone needs to respect each other irrespective of their gender.Are you getting my point?