part 25

Important note at the end. Avoid mistakes please.

After few minutes myrah was calm enough...at that time only ram-ishita and Mrudula entered inside.

Ishita(caressing Karan's hair)- are you okay baby?

Karan (smiled lightly)- yess ma don't worry.

Ram-manik,when will they take him for X-ray and MRI?

Manik- after he is done with His breakfast... nandini did you bring something?

Nandini who was checking Karan's report looked upwards and nodded. She hurriedly took out everything and placed everything on table.

In all this noone noticed mrudula except Karan, she was helping Nandini silently. Her eyes were red which indicated karan how much she had cried all night..

He wanted to talk to her but was not getting any alone time. He wanted to ensure that she is fine. Soon his eyes met Manik who was already looking at him.

Seeing karan worried Manik raised his one eyebrow as if asking what happened. Karan took out his phone and message him.

Karan- papa help me please. Mrudula is not fine...I need to talk to her.

Manik smiled lightly and blinked his eyes telling him he will do something. He send the same message in a group where all elders were included.

Everyone looked at each other and smiled looking at Madly in love couple.

Manik- umm guys (he said looking at all the boys) come with me please...we have to talk to doctor as well as get some medicines sooo....

Everyone nodded but younger clan i.e arav aradhya Diya didn't know about the plan so aarav sat back only.

Seeing him Manik said- tujhe invitation du?

Aarav-(pouting)- I'm tired...cabir uncle didn't let me sleep whole night,he was snoring like horse. And why do I have to come doctor se baat krne ke liye itne log?

Seeing him all laughed while cabir made a really bad face and said.

Cabir- apni beti Nahi deni Maine tujhe.

Aarav's mouth hunged open but then he smiled listening navya.

Navya- don't worry aarav,hum tumhe apni beti dedenge. I know how difficult it is to sleep with this donkey.

Everyone laughed and manik dragged whining cabir araav with him.

On the other side navya had already told aradhya and Diya about the plan. So Diya spilled water on Nandini and aradhya both and made it look like an accident.

Diya-ohh sorry sorry maa,aradhya... you guys should change or you will catch cold.

Aradhya(acting)- yaa yaa...uff Diya what you did.

Diya-(dramatically) I'm sorry aradhyaaa...come na I'll help you.

Aradhya(with fake irritation)- yeah yeah chaloo.