part 14

Avoid mistakes if any. (Not edited)

At night

It was night time and everyone was in there room doing something or the other. Karan was lying in his bed thinking something deeply.

Karan's pov

Today alot happened....I met with jaana and mom-das after so long...I was happy really happy but then Mrs Malhotra came and I thought she won't like me being there that's why when she asked everyone to sit in living room I was going upstairs when varun suddenly put his leg in front. Yeah, I know that asshole did that but now I'm thankful to him for doing so. Cause of him after soo many years I was soo close to Mr and Mrs Malhotra. The way she was crying for me.. and the way Mr Malhotra took me in his arms.I felt like I have got everything but then why are they doing this? They tou hate me n? Ughh...why can't I be happy for once...why these thoughts never leave my mind... everytime... everytime I have tried to be happy something worse had hit me..what if this time too

Karan's thought process was broken by someone's voice.

Manik- itna sochoge tou aur dard hoga sar Mai.

He turned to see manik and Nandini standing there with aarav,cabir navya.

Seeing them he was about to get up but nandini stopped him.

Nandini- don't get up...keep laying down.

Karan(low voice)- you all here?

Manik-(softly) we need to talk Karan.

Karan nodded and everyone settled down on bed while aarav close the door making sure noone is seeing them.

Karan- what happened?

Navya- karan, we want to let you know something, please listen carefully.

Karan-say

Manik- Karan,I know you hates me and Nandini....I know you are angry at us...that we never came back to you...that we never acknowledge your presence and punished you for  mistakes which you never did...but...

Karan(cutting him in between)- wait....who told you I hate you or I'm angry at you guys?

Manik(confusion)- means?

Karan- I was never angry at you Mr Malhotra....and hate? I can never hate you guys....yeah earlier I was mad at you guys but I was kid that time...now...now I'm just....hurt.... it's not your fault.... it's my fate only....I have come to acceptance with this fact that I can never be happy, it's not for me.

Listening this from a 17 year old everyone had tears.

Nandini-(cryingly) please don't say this Bacha... please.... it's not like this....haan I was angry at you but then I do realise that U are not at fault...I even checked upon you but then mukti-aliya told me you are very happy and content and that you don't need any of us... that's why I too backed off...the fact that I lost my little baby.... aarav was undergoing surgery manik was not there....all these things were making me go mad....I don't know how to explain to you Karan....I just lost my senses at that time...I never knew you are suffering to this extent or I would have come back to you that moment only.

Manik- (lowering his head)....I....I knew everything....I kept my men behind you who used to update me everything about you...I knew all what you go through but I was helpless....(then he told him everything about messages, threats, how he came to Australia, everything)