She looked up innocently seeing which karan bend down and give her soft kiss at her head making her grinn.

Myrah then looked at nandini and ran towards her, hugging her from her waist.

Myrah-(rubbing her nose on her tummy) maa, I'm hungry.

Nandini- aww my baby, just give me few more minutes... it's almost done.

Karan in the mean time move towards Manik and whispered in his ears- see, because of your romancing your daughter stays hungry. Tch...what a poor soul.

Manik- (sarcastically) because of my romancing only you three are born.

Karan-(making fake disgusting face) yuck dad. I don't want to know about it.

Before manik could hit him, karan immediately went behind Nandini in order to save himself.

Nandini-(turning back) Karan...where is aarav beta?

Aarav at the same time entered inside saying- here.

Manan and myrah looked at him trying to guess if he is still mad while he was just drinking water from fridge. Once he was done, he looked back and stumble a little back seeing trio looking at him so closely.

Aarav-(amusingly) what?

Manik-(raising his one eyebrow) are you still mad?

Aarav-(looking here and There) umm no but I'm hungry.

Nandini move towards him and place a kiss on his forehead and lovingly said- I have made kheer for you...go wash your hands, till then I'll serve.

Aarav suddenly got excited and ran towards his room saying he will be back in minutes.

Manik-(looking at aarav's retreating figure) he is pregnant or what? So many mood swings uff.

Karan-(giggling) just career pressure, don't worry he is fine now.

They nodded while karan started looking at other dishes and become all happy seeing his ,myrah and aarav's favourites.

*****************************

Aarav was sitting on his bed at night going through options he has when aradhya walkes in and sat Infront of him.

Aradhya- hey

Aarav-(looking up) ohh hey!

Aradhya- you wanted to talk about something?

Aarav immediately placed everything aside and holds aradhyaa's both hands and started caressing them with his thumb.

Aradhya (concerning) - what's wrong aaru? Are you okay?

Aarav-yeah I am... actually I wanted to ask you something.

Aradhya- yeah go on.

Aarav- what have you decided for after 12? I mean which course? Country?

Aradhya- ( confusingly) I'm not sure about country aarav, but I will be going for psychology career. What about you?

Aarav-(sighing) okay so here is the thing, I was not very sure about course and universities but now I have decided my course. I will be going for b.com too as it suits me best but I want to decide country based on your decision.

Aradhya- but aarav-

Aarav- listen to me first. I know we should not make our career choices based on other decisions but I'm very sure that I want to live with you. If you want to stay in India, I do have great opportunities here, if you want to stay in abroad, then obviously you know...their schools are best. So it's like a win win situation for me. I'm not comprising on my career at all Jaan. I just want you by my side. I want to wake up seeing your face aradhya, I want to bear your all tantrums, I want to just live with you all my life. I'm damnn serious about you jaan. Like really serious.