Aarav stumble back but soon balance himself while karan smiles looking at them and then move away leaving the duo to have their time.

Aarav-(pulling her more close) I'm still mad at you.

Aradhya- I know and I hate you.

Aarav-(whispering back) I hate you even more.

Aradhya- do you even know how much I cried because of you?

Aarav-(guilty) I'm sorry

Aradhya- ditto.

Aarav chuckled and placed one Kiss on the side of her neck making her all happy.

Aradhya (concerning tone)- are you okay? Why were you so frustrated?

Aarav-ahh just forget it. I kind of lost my mind and well I have to talk to you about something. Meet me at night okay?

Aradhya nodded her head in yes and then when they both looked back, Karan's car was already gone and only aarav's car was standing there.

Aradhya (looking around) - where did everybody went?

Aarav took out his phone and saw a message from Karan.

" Enjoy your alone time whiny bro, I'm leaving with everybody else. See you at home temple guy."

Reading which aarav gives him alot of blessings in his mind but at the same time was cursing him for calling him names.

Aarav-ahh they left. Karan left a message. Come let's go.

He holds her hand and they moved towards their car.

*****************************

Manik was continuasly nagging nandini with something or the other while she was at kitchen making something for aarav as a compensation.

Manik made her understand that she kind of yell at him alot more and even asked for sorry for not talking with aarav when she asked him to. So now she was making a sweet dish for aarav , noodles for myrah and pasta for Karan  as he was asking for it from so many days but something or the other was coming up.

Nandini- ( stirring milk) Manik. Don't disturb me, just go and call karan. Ask when are they coming back.

Manik-(nuzzling in her hair) hmm, they must be coming... forget about them and concentrate on me. You don't give me enough attention.

Nandini-(Rolling her eyes) you wants my attention all the time Manik, I can't help it.

Manik-(pouting) so mean Mrs Malhotra.

Nandini turned around and pecked his lips and said- you still love me Mr Malhotra.

Manik- that tou I will always do.

Saying this he again starts leaving trail of kisses on her neck when they both heard "shit".

They turned around too see Karan standing there covering myrah's eyes and closing his eyes as well. Seeing them both of them blushed.

Karan-(grinning) you guys have such a big room. Use that too sometimes?

Manik-(glaring) shut up idiot and you can open your eyes now.

He opened his eyes and remove his hands from myrah's eyes too who was just clueless as what actually happened. Didn't they come here to get food from Nandini? Then why suddenly they started playing games?