Nandini-(giggling) how mean haan Mr Malhotra, they are just worried...we should help them as much as we can.

Manik- help? Help? Seriously Jaan? What do you think I'm doing from past 2 months? I really feel that till the time there boards will end, you have to send me to some mental hospital.

Nandini-(seriously) Manik I really love you, so Don't worry I'll wait.

Manik too got serious hearing her and asked- wait for what Jaan?

Nandini-(blinking her eyes innocently) for you to come back from the hospital.

Saying this she started laughing while manik fake laughed and said

Manik-(fake laughing) hahahah Nandini Manik Malhotra you are so funny!!!!

He started tickling her making her laugh loudly and she started struggling to get out of his hold.

Nandini-(laughing) ahahahah manii, please leave me..hahaha....manii

He soon stopped and then bend down kissing her on her head making her smile.

Manik-(lovingly) I love you so much Jaan.

Nandini-(smiling) I love you too maniii

Manik again took her in his arms and keep on pecking her every now and then making her softly giggles.

*********************************

Another side a World war 3 was going on in between aradhya and Aarav.

Aradhya (shouting)- you are so mean temple guy.

Aarav-(glaring) what about you miss I'm always right panda?

Aradhya (shockingly) did you just call me panda?

Aarav-(giving her tight lip smile) guess what? I did.

Karan and Mrudula was sitting on his bed and aarav and aradhya were fighting Infront of them. So what happened was the four of them assembled in Karan's room to study their respective subjects when aradhya told how tough her subjects are.
Aarav who was already frustrated looked at her in pure shock and sarcastically told her if she finds humanities difficult then she will definitely fail in commerce which badly triggers her resulting in this war going on between commerce and arts.

On one hand where mrudula is all worried about them, karan is all chilled and flirting, kissing mrudula making her sighs.

Mrudula (helplessly) karan what are you doing? See how they are fighting. Stop them na

Karan-(nuzzling in her neck) forget about them na, aarav has gone mad today. You concentrate on me.

Mrudula (glaring)- Karan Malhotra, if you didn't stop them, then I'm not letting you touch me till boards are over.

Karan-(shockingly) you can't do this.

Mrudula (sarcastically) try me baby.

Karan-(groaning) ahhhhhhhhh....aaravvvv!!!

But before he could say something or aarav could react they heard myrah's voice.

Myrah(sleepingly) what is wrong with you? Why are you shouting like a maniac temple guy?

Aarav-(glaring) shut up myrah. Don't test my patience today.