"Yeah just a lil stomach ache or something like that" She nervously chuckled as you laughed at her.

"I was just wondering, if you wanted to go to the carnival with us next week? It's fine if you—" Armin cut you off by kissing you before he pulled back,

"I can y/n, stop being so scared and shy when you're telling me something okay princess?"

You started to feel hot from the way Armin was talking to you as you nodded not realizing that you were smiling. Ciara and Daniella's eyes softened at you and Armin talking.

"Can I bring my friends too?" Armin asked and you nodded, "The more the merrier" Armin pulled out his phone texting Eren. Ciara looked down on her phone before saying bye to all of you going to the class she had.

You, Daniella and Armin all walked to Hange's class but met eye contact with Marcel. He waved at you before walking away making you tilt your head but shrugged it off when you knew you were gonna meet him in your next class.

"What did they say?" you asked grabbing your laptop from your bag, "They all said they're cool with it" Armin replied back to you as you nodded.

You and Armin were talking till he got a notification on his phone looking at it before tilting his head. You tried to peek over on his phone but he quickly turned it off.

You looked at him while raising an eyebrow but he just gave you a soft smile before turning back and listening to what Hange was talking about.

You wondered what it was about but had a feeling it was nothing. But you did notice Armin had gone even quieter than he usually is and he was giving short low replies if you asked him a question. You decided not to try talking to him if he wasn't gonna reply.

Class ended and Armin quickly packed his stuff leaving you behind. You were gonna call out for him but he was already out the door, you stood there idly till you felt a hand to your shoulder.

"Why he leave so quick?" Daniella asked also wondering the same thing, "I don't have a clue" 

Marcel walked into the class looking for you before turning around to already see you standing in front of him, "Where you going?" you asked slightly pushing him out of your way.

"Nevermind, I was just looking for you" He said following behind you to your seats. "So y/n," he sat down next to you before turning his whole body with his full attention on you now.

"Yess?" you asked in a questioning tone as Marcel smiled, "You free next week?" You slowly nodded while raising an eyebrow, "Well lemme rephrase it...y'all free next week? You and your friends?" You nodded again.

"If you talking about the carnival, we already made plans" you smiled over at him, "Damn, y'all was quick but am I gonna be the only boy there? Cause I wanna call Michael, Jojo and Darius"

You shook your head, "It's gon be me, Armin, Dani, Ciara, Michael, Jojo, Darius, Connie, Sasha, Mikasa—"

"Now hold on, who are these names you mentioning?" Marcel asked, voice slightly raising, "Oh they're all Armins friends but aye, you can still tag along if you'd like"

"Oh damn, I ain't know Armin had that many friends" you raised your eyebrows, "What you mean by that?"

"Like he's always with you and stuff and I rarely see him with someone else other than you so I thought maybe you were his first friend or maybe not friend?" He asked in a questionable tone but chuckled when he saw you roll your eyes

"His friends aren't really here actually, they go to a different place" Marcel nodded, "But I'll come" he said flashing you a smile before the teacher came in.