Mrudula- ( with tears in her eyes) you will bring back karan to me na? I can't live without him appa. Please bring both of them back safely.

Manik-(kissing her forehead) Within 24 hours your karan will be with you kiddo.

Manik's POV- hold on little more champ. I'll soon get you and my princess.

Nandini's POV- just little more baby, you completed your responsibilities as a brother now it's our turn.

************************************

Karan was laying on floor almost unconscious while myrah was given sleeping drugs so she was fast asleep.

Dhruv- what are we going to do now pandit? Why are you not beating him more?

Pandit- (angrily) so that he dies before I want him to? Already you dumheads injured him more than it was required. He should suffer Dhruv and he will. If he will suffer, then only manik and Nandini will feel that pain which I felt years ago.

Aliya-what about myrah? Why did you kidnapped her if you don't want to kill her?

Pandit-once karan will die, Manik will go crazy. We have to move out of the country as soon as possible and for that we have to keep myrah with us, then only manik Will be little bit sane thinking about her little princess who is still alive. Once we are safe, we can let myrah go to her dearest daddy.

Dhruv- ( smiling brightly) finally. Finally I will win over that Manik Malhotra.

They all laughed like total creeps sitting in one room from where they were able to see both karan and myrah from CCTV Cameras.

Karan's pov

Pain, helplessness,anger. That's what I can feel right now. My whole body is on fire. These injuries are making me feel as if I'll die next moment. Maybe I will...but I have to stay alive...stay alive till the time dad is here to get myrah. I can't leave her alone with these devils.
Please God...you never listened to me...you never give me happiness, but please just for once let my prayers be answered. Let me stay alive till anyone from my family comes and rescues myrah. You can't let something bad happen to that poor soul. Please. You already snatched mannat from mom dad, now I'll be gone too, you can't snatched myrah too from them. Mom believes in you alot, you can't disappoint her. I just hope anyone from family gets to know the hint I gave them. MANNAT. It's the same place where me and dad went few months back. A cliff where there are so many fireflies around. A place where stars and fireflies meet. I thought we will celebrate mom-dad's 25 anniversary there but I don't think so I'll be able to become a part of it. When they kidnapped me, I got conscious for a while and saw its the same road, at the end of this road only a cliff is there.

Pov ends

***************************
Nandini reached hospital with others and soon started shouting at her workers asking them to make O.T ready. They don't know how many injuries Karan has got but her intuition was saying they might need O.T. for him. She was also calling the pediatrician for myrah.

Everyone else were settled in nandini's cabin and was praying to God to keep both karan and myrah safe.

Nandini was breaking bit by bit but she knew it's not the time to give up. Her children needs them right now and she has to be strong for them. She won't let anyone harm her children. She always felt proud of her profession but today she was feeling as if being a doctor was one of the best decision of her life.