He shook his head, "I'm actually done for today and so I'm boutta go home and get the dye and shit but what color should I dye it?"

You stared at him for a bit before saying blonde which made him gasp, "BLONDE!?" he exclaimed out as you furrowed your eyebrows, "I mean yeah why? Don't like it?"

He went silent for a bit, thinking about it, "Would I look good with it?" He asked being unsure before you eagerly nodded,

"Alright, you're still coming with Armin right?" he asked and nodded when you nodded.

"I'll see y'all" Marcel walked out the school door with that as you continued to walk to your other classes.

                                ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃

"Hi pretty boy" you kissed his cheek while walking outside with him, hands thrown over his shoulders, Armin smiled. "I really like that name" he said while blushing as you smiled, "I know you do"

Armin grabbed your hand pulling it over his head to swing your hand together while walking to his car. "So what color is Marcel getting?"

"You" you said before laughing when Armin let out an audible 'huh?'. "He's going blonde, just like you" Armin nodded before giggling, "I did it better though"

"Sorry" he quickly said not realizing that he said it out loud while you shook your head, "It's fine and of course cause yours is straight up genetics" Armin opened the car door for you as you got in.

Armin could feel your stare on him, "Are you okay y/n?" He took a quick glance at you before putting his eyes back on the road, "Armin, do you trust me?" you asked wanting to know how much he trust you while you rested your head on the window.

"What?"

"Never mind. Forget that" Armin started to feel bad thinking that you caught onto his suspicions and it was affecting you.

"This the place" you said grabbing your bag about to get out the car but Armin stopped you by placing his hands on your thighs. You turned around with curiosity.

"Y/n, I'm not going" he saw you frown, "Why not?" He used the same old excuse he always told everyone, "I have stuff to do at home"

"Oh, okay" You placed a kiss on Armin's forehead about to walk out his car but he pulled you into a quick kiss before he pulled back.

"My answer is yes. 100%, I do trust you. A lot actually and know that if you were going through something you would tell me or anything, you would tell me. I'm always here for you and always will be okay y/n? Don't be afraid to tell me anything"

He said placing a kiss on your lips as you closed your eyes while sighing into the crook of his neck with his arms wrapped around your body.

"And just so you know, I trust you too" you said giving him one last kiss on the cheek while getting out, feeling all soft over.

You texted Marcel and saw him open the door with him already struggling to put his shirt on as you rolled your eyes, "Boy if you don't start buying bigger shirts knowing damn well you got a fat ass head" you said walking past him inside as he chuckled.

"I'm boutta go change this shirt, wait for me and you can get comfortable" He said walking towards his room as you also followed since he wanted to get a good look at your room so bad, you were also gonna do the same.

You walked in his room as you batted your eyes at the room. Marcel had noticed you were standing behind him and rolled his eyes, "Don't like my room?"