Aarav-(softly) are you okay now? We will go and have lunch today after school at your favourite hotel. Okay?

Myrah-(clapping her hands in excitement) okieee. We all will go na?

Aarav- yes, don't know about elders but we all will surely go. Now come, let's call your karan bhaiyu.

They both turned around and saw manan standing there with smile on their faces. Aarav came near them , leaving myrah in aradhyaa's arms and said slowly so that myrah doesn't hear him.

Aarav- (concern)are you okay dad?

Manik-(smiling) I am,buddy. Where is everyone?

Aarav- dhruv chachu was bleeding so they all are in room as doctor is checking him. Karan is with mrudula, idk what happened to her but she was crying and shivering badly when she saw you guys fighting. Even myrah was scared earlier but now she is good. We are planning to go for lunch after school.

When manan heard about mrudula, they were too worried about her. Even Nandini noticed how scared mrudula was and she don't think it was quite normal. Being scared of fights is something else but she was literally shivering there.

Nandini-(worriedly) we should check on mrudu Manik. Even I saw how terrified she was. Aarav where is she?

Aarav-in Karan's room.

They all turned to go towards Karan's room but stopped when they saw everyone except dhruliya and Diya coming down.

Manik immediately reached mrudula and cupped her cheeks- baby are you okay? What happened kiddo? Haan?

Mrudula (bending her head down)- nothing appa, I'm fine.

She was holding Karan's hand very tightly as if he will vanish if she will leave it while karan too was holding her closely assuring her of his presence.

Manan weren't satisfied but when nandini looked at Ishita, she signals her that she will explain it later so she agreed and they both didn't question further.

In all this karan for once didn't looked at manik or ram and told nandini.

Karan-maa, we are going school.

Myrah-(happily) bhaiyu you know, we are going to eat lunch at my favourite hotel after school.

Karan looked at aarav who blinks in assurance so he too agreed and then they all went to school except diya as she was going to spend time with dhruv and take care of him.

Manik-(whispering sadly) he is mad at me nandini.

Nandini-(softly) he will be fine manii, have patience please. ( Then she turned towards mukti) Mukti, I'm going to hospital will you come?

Mukti- yeah bhabhi, you go... I'll be there after 2 o'clock.

Manik-(looking at ram and ishita) come, let's go together. I'm already dropping Jaan at hospital.

They all nodded and went with him. Once they were settled in car ram initated the conversation.

Ram- Nandini, what's up with Mukti?

Nandini- I don't know, she said she wants to talk with me regarding something so she will come at hospital.

He nodded while manik said- forget about her, first tell me what's wrong with my kiddo? Why was she so scared?

Ram-(glaring) you mean OUR kiddo?

Manik-(glaring back) no, I mean MY kiddo. I gave her this name so she is only my kiddo.