Everyone laughs at him and Manik curse himself. He definitely Knows from where both myrah and aarav has got these genes as this is one of the few things about which nandini absolutely hates him.

As he was busy thinking myrah came running inside the room followed by nandini. Myrah when saw mrudula is settled in Manik's one arms, she kissed her cheeks and settles in another arms of daddy dearest.

Myrah( cutely)- daddy, you know I studied so hard today. I'm shooo tired.

Manik ( peppering kisses all over her face)- aww my Pikachu. So my good girl deserves reward right? What does she want tell me?

Nandini -( little sternly) anything except chocolate and ice creams Manik.

Myrah pouted and started thinking about other things which she can ask while Manik Bend a little forward and kissed nandini on her head making everyone hoot loudly and nandini blushed.

Manik( lovingly)- as my queen says.

Nandini( lightly hitting him) -Manik.
( After a pause) btw where is Karan and Varun?

Manik- studying. Karan is having hard time covering his portion in school. I'm thinking of sitting with him tonight and helping him with his work.

Nandini ( nodding in yes)- you should. I'll go and check on him. ( Turning towards aarav) You. Don't you want to study?

Aarav-( making bad face)- why are you not saying anything to these two. We have commerce but this mrudula literally has taken science and what about aradhya? Doesn't she have anything to study in arts?.
( He said pointing towards mrudula and aradhya.)

Aradhya- we both are done with our studies unlike you. Huh.

Myrah- (cutely) aradhya dii, mrudula dii...I. Have one question.

Aradhya ( lovingly)- what is it baby?

Myrah- if you have different subjects then why are you working on same project?

Mrudula- the project in which we all are working is not study project baby, it's for a competition. Like, we will have to show scientific evidence about that topic which me and Varun is handling , presentation and ppt making, Karan and aarav is handling while aradhya dii is working on researching about how it's affecting our daily lives.

Myrah made a ohh face while everyone was smiling at this cute little packet.

Nandini ( smiling)- you guys talk, I'll go to both of them and see if they need anything.

Everyone nodded and nandini went towards Karan's room to see him scribbling something on paper frustratingly but soon he throw that pen away and started pulling his hair in irritation.

Karan(annoyingly)- ughhh!

Nandini had a look of concern in her eyes, she immediately went towards him and started pressing his head making him open his eyes.

Nandini-( softly)- what happened Bacha?

Karan( leaning on her stomach)- I'm so tired maa. This is so frustrating. So much have been taught in school already and I have missed alot. Varun can only help me in maths as he is in PCM. I'm good in maths but still I don't know why I'm messing it up again and again.

Nandini( looking around)- but where is he??

Karan ( in same position)- washroom.

Nandini started pressing his shoulders and head simultaneously trying to make him feel a little better.

Nandini ( softly)- you will get this baby. Don't stress too much. Don't worry about other subjects Manik will help you, infact he was telling me he is going to sit with you tonight to help you out.

Karan ( looking up)- he will?

Nandini ( nodding)- yes Bacha, but first get up and have something. Then only I'll let you stay awake for whole night. Take a rest for few hours so that you can feel bit energetic.

Karan was way too tired to argue so agreed with her and at the same time Varun comes out to which Nandini smiles and took both of them to aarav's room where everyone was present.

I'll end this here only for today 🤍
So how was it?
Nandini and myrah's moments?
Karan and Nandini?
Aarav and Manik?
Manik and Mrudula?