The match was heated as both were extremely good in this But in between the game suddenly Manik got a call to which he got distracted and aarav took this chance and beat him making him groan in annoyance.

Aarav- ( shouting happily)- yess!!! See I told you, you will lose today.

Manik( rolling his eyes)- it was just because of this stupid phone call or else I would have shown you who is the boss.

Aarav- ( naughtily) yeah yeah make excuses but we all know  you are becoming weak oldie.

That's it, this one sentence was enough for Manik to run behind aarav trying to beat him whereas everyone was laughing loudly and aarav was screaming for help.

Manik( running) - you just wait brat, I'll show you who has become old.

Abhi ( hiding aarav behind him laughingly)- okay okay calm down both of you.

Manik smacked aarav lightly and settled down on a bed while he for a second Made a pout but throw himself on the bed besides Manik making the whole bed shake.

Aradhya ( murmuring)- hippo

Aarav- ( narrowing his eyes on her) Suna Maine! ( I heard)

Aradhya ( giving tight lip smile)- good for you.

Cabir ( giggles)- that's my baby.

Saying this cabir high five with aradhya whereas everyone else chuckled and Mrudula snuggles in Manik's chest making him smiles widely.

Manik( caressing her hair lovingly)- how's my baby doing?

Mrudula ( making really cute pout)- baby is good and misses you a lot. Nowadays you never spent time with me. You have forgotten me.

Manik( guilty)- I'm really sorry bacha but how can you say I forget you huh? You know na how much I love you? Even more than that sanki dad of yours.

Mrudula giggles listening sanki while manik smiles delightfully and patted her head like a child.

Manik( Kissing above her head)- always stay happy kiddo, I love you.

Mrudula- ( sighing in bliss)- I lovee you too appa.

Manik's smile widened, true she calls him appa but it's not very often. So whenever she do so, he becomes really happy as noone of his children calls him that whereas Mrudula has learn this word from Nandini and instantly liked it but to everyone shock she uses this for Manik instead of ram about which manik always teases him and ram fake whines about it all the time.

Everyone was smiling at the duo when cabir looked at aarav and asked.

Cabir- where is Karan and Varun?

Aarav-( Rolling his eyes) don't ask. Both are busying studying. Karan was new so he is trying hard to cover up the portion taught till now while varun is helping him.  I just don't get from where Karan has got these hardworking genes?? Like he never stays idle. All the time you will caught him doing something or the other.

Manik- learn from Varun how he is helping his brother in studies. Don't you Think you should help him too?

Aarav- ( making straight face) dad trust me I'm helping him only by NOT helping him in studies or else he will definitely fail.