Chapter 49: Brussel Peeling

(Y/n) most of his time at the burrow messing around with Fred and George and pulling pranks on Ron and Harry.

The break went by quickly, as before he knew it it was Christmas Eve. He was staying with the Weasley for the night and then heading to the Grangers early on Christmas Day.

He was at the kitchen sink washing sprouts, while Ron and Harry were peeling them.

"Why can't I peel any of them?" (Y/n) asked them. "It'd go much quicker, you know I'm really good with a knife."

"No way" both Harry and Ron said in unison.

"You're bloody mental mate. No offense" Harry told him.

"Oh come on mate I told you already the knife slipped... and flew out of my hand... and lucky misses your stupid prince's book by half an inch." (Y/n) said getting quieter with each statement.

"So Snape was offering to help him then?" Ron asked changing the subject. "Like definitely offering help."

"Yes I've told you a hundred times" Harry told him annoyed.

"I just don't buy it Harry" (Y/n) said washing a handful of sprouts. "Snape was probably pretending to offer him help in order to tell Dumbledore"

"No for the last bloody time Snape was genuinely offering helping to help Snape. He said he'd made an unbreakable vow or something with Malfoy's mother!" Harry told them angrily.

"An unbreakable vow!" Ron said mouth open, knocking a couple sprouts onto the floor.

"Are you sure you heard him right? You sure he didn't say... I don't a smunbreakable smow?" (Y/n) asked Harry.

"Look I'm sure that's what he said, why what is it?" Harry asked the two of them.

"Well you can't break an unbreakable vow" Ron told them.

"Oh my god why didn't I think of that?" (Y/n) exclaimed slapping his own forehead sarcastically. "You can't break an unbreakable vow, why hasn't anyone ever thought of that before, it's ingenious!"

"Oh shut up you know what I mean" Ron said to (Y/n) throwing a sprout at him. "Fred and George tried to get me to do one when I was five. I nearly did it too, when dad found us he went mental.

"Only time I ever saw dad and angry as mum, Fred swears his left buttock isn't the same as it used to be." Ron told them.

"Well then passing over Fred's left buttock-" Harry started before being cut off.

"What's this about my buttock?" Fred asked them as the twins walked into the room.

"Ah perfect, Fred drop your pants right now, it's for science. We need to inspect your left arse cheek" (Y/n) as seriously as he could.

"Ahhh look at them George, they're peeling them knives and everything" Fred said after winking at (Y/n).

"It'd go faster if you helped" Ron said through gritted teeth.

"You know what Fred?" Fred asked his twin.

"What's that George?" George replied.

"I think our dear brother Ronald is right" Fred told him.

"I was thinking the same thing" George said, as the twins pulled out there wands, and magically started washing the already peeled sprout.

"Ah thanks for the help" (Y/n) told them, talking a seat next to them.

"Oh come on I'm your brother!" Ron told them angrily.

"Well maybe you should've been such a hit to us then" Fred said to him.