Chapter 56

"I don't know, but we'll find it."

DEAN'S POV

~LIVING ROOM – NIGHT~

A train whistle is heard as I look around the dark, empty room. "What the..." I say as I start to recognize where we are. "Why are we back home?" I question. "I don't know." Sam mumbles as he starts walking around, looking at everything. "So, what are we going to do?" Skye asks.

"Keep looking for a toad again, I guess." I say to her. "Honey. Why are you up?" I hear my mom's voice from behind me. My breathe is taken from me as I turn around and see her, wearing the same nightgown that she wore the night she died. "Look. I'm...I'm sorry. I love you but you're not real and we don't have time." My voice breaks as I speak to her. "Did you have another nightmare? Tell me." She says, worried.

"I got to go." I say to her. "Then how about I tell you my nightmare, Dean? The night I burned." She glares and my eyes widen as blood starts to appear on her nightgown above her stomach. "Sam! We need to go." Skye calls for Sam as she grabs my arm, pulling me out of the room as I'm shaking.

"Don't you walk away from me." My mother says louder, making me stop. Skye turns to look at me, worry and sadness in her eyes. "Dean we need to get you out of this place." She says to me as she tries to get me to take another step, but I don't budge as I look at her with tears streaming down my face. "I never loved you. You were my burden. I was shackled to you. Look what it got me." My mom says.

"Dean don't listen to her this isn't your mom." Skye says to me, as I turn my head to now see my mom with yellow eyes now. "Dean." Skye begs and I look at her, devastated. That's when the lights in the house change to a unhealthy green hue, the room changes, doors are gone and I look behind me and see that my mom is still there and her eyes are normal again.

"The worst was the smell. The pain, well. What can you say about your skin bubbling off? But the smell was so...you know, for a second, I thought I'd left a pot roast burning in the oven. But...it was my meat." My mother says.

Skye let's go of my arm to investigate the wall where the doorway used to be but it's bricked over. "And then, finally, I was dead. The one silver lining was that at least I was away from you. Everybody leaves you, Dean. You noticed? Mommy. Daddy. Even Skye and Sam." My mother says. "Dean don't listen to her. I'm right here." Skye says, from behind me.

"You ever ask yourself why? Maybe it's not them. Maybe, it's you." She laughs. "Dean it's not mom." Sam says from beside me as he too is helping Skye look for a way out of here.

"Easy now, kitten." Zachariah appears beside my mother. "And I'm just getting started. I mean, guys. Did you really think you could just sneak past me into Mission Control?" He laughs. "You son of a bitch." I growl as I feel hands grab my arms and when I look, I expected to find Skye and Sam but instead find two angel goons holding me and find that Skye and Sam are in the same situation as I am.

"You know, I'd say the same thing about you, but I have actually grown quite fond of your mother. Or at least the Blessed Memory of her." He smirks as he moves my mom's hair as he kisses her neck. I look away in anger. "I think we're going to be logging a lot of quality time together. I've discovered she's quite the...Milf." Zachariah says.

"You can gloat all you want, you dick, you're still bald." Skye says. "In heaven, I have six wings and four faces, one of whom is a lion. You see this because you're limited." He says as I look up to find him running his fingers down mom's arm, before he snaps his fingers, and the image of my mother disappears.

"Let's brass tack this, shall we?" He suggests. "You gonna ball-gag us until we say yes? Huh, yeah, I've heard that one too." Skye growls as he steps up to her and slams his fist into her stomach, making her fold over with a pained groan. "Don't touch her!!" I yell in rage. "I'm going to do a lot more than that. I've cleared my schedule." He says to me, with a sinister smirk. "Get her up." He instructs the two goons holding Skye.