Chapter15

Chapter 15

"Uh, what he said."

SKYE'S POV

~ST. PETER'S HSOTPITAL~

A nurse walks down the hallway as I watch to make sure the coat is clear. I nod for Dean to close the blinds. I turn around and walk over to Cas to help him pour the oil in a circle around Donnie's wheelchair.

"When the oil burns, no angel can touch or pass through the flames, or he dies." Castiel says. "Okay, so we trap him in a steel cage of holy fire, but one question. How the hell do we get him here?" I ask. "Very simple. There's, well, almost an open phone line between a vessel and his angel. One just has to know how to dial." He says as he leans down to Donnie's ear, whispering.

"I'm here, Raphael. Come and get me, you little bastard." Cas growls loudly as he steps away, leaving the oil circle. "Just out of curiosity, what is the average customer wait time to speak to an archangel?" I ask. "Be ready." Cas says as he lights the match and drops it on the oil, which bursts into a ring of flame.

~ABANDONED HOUSE-LATER THAT NIGHT~

"Well that's a day I'll never get back." I scoff as we enter the house. "Skye, wait." Dean sighs. My eyes widen as Raphael is standing in the living room, his wings are shaped by flaring lighting as all the lightbulbs shatter.

"Castiel." He calls out. "And I thought you were supposed to be impressive. All you do is black out the room." Dean scoffs. "And the Eastern Seaboard. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I do not smite you here and now." He says.

"Or maybe you're full of crap. Maybe you're afraid God will bring Cas back to life again and smite you and your candy-ass skirt. By the way, hi, I'm Skye." I say to Raphael. "I know who you are. And now, thanks to him, I know where you are." He says.

"You won't kill him. You wouldn't dare." Castiel growls. "But I will take her to Michael." Raphael says. "Well then. Sounds terrifying. It does. But, uh, hate to tell you, she's not going anywhere with you." Dean growls at him.

"Surely you remember Zachariah giving you stomach cancer?" He chuckles. "Yeah, that was, that was hilarious." Skye scoffs. "Well, he doesn't have anything close to my imagination." Raphael threatens. "Yeah? I bet you didn't imagine one thing." Dean says. "What?" Raphael asks, taken back. "We knew you were coming, you stupid son of a bitch." Skye smirks.

Dean lights his lighter and drops it. Holy oil ignites in a circle around Raphael. "Don't look at me, it was his idea." Dean points to Cas laughing. "Where is he?" Cas asks. "God? Didn't you hear? He's dead, Castiel. Dead." Raphael says.

"No he isn't." Castiel says. "But there's no other explanation. He's gone for good." Raphael says. "You're lying." Castiel glares. "Am I? Do you remember the twentieth century? Think the twenty-first is going any better? Do you think God would have let any of the happen if he were alive?" Raphael asks.

"Oh yeah?? Well then who invented the Chinese basket trick?" Dean asks. "Careful. That's my father you're talking about, boy." He warns. "Yeah, who would be so proud to know his sons started the fucking apocalypse." I say.

"Who ran off and disappeared. Who left no instructions and a world to run." Raphael defends his case. "Daddy ran away and disappeared. He didn't happen to work for the post office, did he?" Dean says. "This is funny to you? You're living in a godless universe." Raphael says. "And? What, you and the other kids just decided to throw an apocalypse while he was gone?" I ask.

"We're tired. We just want it to be over. We just want...paradise." Raphael begs. "So, what, God dies and makes you the boss and you decide you can do whatever you want?" Dean asks. "Yes. And whatever we want, we get." He says as the windows burst open, making me jump.

"If God is dead, why have I returned? Who brought me back?" Castiel glares. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe Lucifer raised you?" Raphael glares back. "No." Cas growls. "Think about it. He needs all the rebellious angels he can find. You know it adds up." Raphael growls.

"Let's go." Castiel snaps. "Castiel, I'm warning you. Do not leave me here. I will find you." He threatens. "Maybe one day. But today, you're my little bitch." Castiel snarls. "uh, what he said." Dean says as he grabs my arm pulling me as we follow Cas out the door. 

You Ruined Us (Dean Winchester Love Story Book 5)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें