Chapter 46

"He's home. Safe and sound. Your turn. I'll see you soon, Skye."

________________________________________________________________________________

3RD POV

As Dean and Sam absorb what they just heard Skye begins to notice that the angel sigils are gone. "Guy's we got a problem...The sigils disappeared." She says, making everyone look around. "There's no more holy oil." Sam says as he checks the oil circle that Mary had done.

A loud high-pitch noise starts and we draw our angel blades as we also cover our ears just as the windows and lightbulbs begin to shatter.

The doors fly open and in walks in a male angel. "Who the hell are you?" Dean demands. "I'm Uriel." The angel smirks. "Oh, come on." Dean groans. "Go." Skye says as her and Sam try to take Mary and John to the other exit, they run into Anna. "Here goes nothing." Dean says as he attacks Uriel and both Skye and Sam attack Anna but all three get thrown aside.

John goes to pick up one of the angel blades that were dropped but gets thrown through the wall, landing in the backyard by Anna. "John!" Mary yells running to him as Sam goes for the blade but Anna rips a fixture from the wall and stabs him. "Sammy!" Both Dean and Skye yell as Sam slumps to the floor, dead.

"Sam!" Skye yells.

"I'm really sorry." Anna says. "Anna." John says as he comes in with Mary right behind him. "Michael." She says as he puts a hand on her shoulder, making her burst into flames. Mary stares as Anna screams.

"Michael...I didn't know." Uriel says, making John look at him. "Goodbye Uriel." He says as he snaps his fingers and Uriel disappears.

"What did you do to John?" Mary asks. "John is fine." He says. "Who...what are you?" She asks. "Shhh." He sasy as he touches Mary's forehead making her fall unconscious to the ground and he then turns to Dean and Skye. "Well, I'd say this conversation is long overdue, wouldn't you?" He asks.

"Fix him." Dean says. "First...Skye and I talk. Then I fix your darling little Sammy." He smirks. "How'd you get in John, anyway?" Skye asks. "I told him I could save his wife, and he said yes." He says. "I guess they oversold me being your one and only vessel." Skye scoffs. "You're my true vessel but not my only one." He smirks.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dean asks. "It's a bloodline." He says. "A bloodline?" Skye asks. "Stretching back to Cain and Abel. It's in your blood, your father's blood, your family's blood." He smirks.

"What do you want with me?" Skye asks. "You really don't know the answer to that?" He asks. "Well, you know she ain't gonna say yes. So why are you here? What you want with her?!" Dean demands, getting pissed off. "I just want you to understand what you and I have to do." He says to Skye. "Oh, I get it. You got beef with your brother. Well, get some therapy, pal. Don't take it out on my planet!" Dean yells.

"You're wrong. Lucifer defied our father, and he betrayed me. But still...I don't want this anymore than Skye would want to kill Sam." He says turning away. "You know, my brother, I practically raised him. I took care of him in a way most people could never understand, and I still love him. But I am going to kill him because it is right, and I have to." He says.

"Oh, because God says so?" Skye scoffs. "Yes. From the beginning, he knew this was how it was going to end." He says. "And you're just gonna do whatever God says." Dean says. "Yes, because I am a good son." He smiles. "Okay, well, trust me, pal. Take it from someone who knows...that is a dead-end street." Dean scoffs.

"And you think you know better than my father? One unimportant little man. What makes you think you get to choose?" Michael asks. "Because I got to believe that I can choose what I do with my unimportant little life." Dean says. "You're wrong. You know how I know? Think of a million random acts of chance that let John and Mary be born, as well as Skye's parents, for them to fall in love, have you all. Then John meeting with Skye's parents, taking in Skye. Think of the million random choices that you all make, and yet how each and every one of them brings you closer to your destiny. Do you know why that is? Because it's not random. It's not chance. It's a plan that is playing itself out perfectly. Free will's an illusion, Dean. That's why Skye is going to say yes. Oh, buck up. It could be worse. You know, unlike my brothers, I won't leave her a drooling mess when I'm done wearing her." He smirks.

"Well, what about my dad?" Dean asks. "Better than new. In fact, I'm gonna do your mom and your dad a favor." He says. "What?" Skye asks. "Scrub their minds. They won't remember me or you guys." He smiles. "You can't do that." Dean says. "I'm just giving your mother what she wants. She can go back to her husband, her family." He says.

"She's gonna walk right into that nursery!" Skye yells. "Obviously." He chuckles and turns away. "And you always knew that was going to play out one way or another. You can't fight city hall." He says as he goes to Sam and presses tow fingers to his forehead and Sam vanish. The pipe that Anna had stabbed into him clinks to the ground.

"He's home. Safe and sound. Your turn. I'll see you soon, Skye." He says before snapping his fingers.