Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Damn. Is it me or does it seem like it's the end of the world?"

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

SKYE'S POV

~APARTMENT~

I pat the washcloth on my face to dry

I take a deep breath and turn around Cas is there. I jump back. "Holy shit Cas, don't do that!" I gasp. "Hello, Skye." He says. "Cas, we've talked about this. Personal space." I say. "My apologies." He smiles as he steps back, letting me go by him.

"How'd you find me? I thought I was flying below the angel radar?" I ask. "You are. Sam told me where you were. First I asked Dean but he got mad and really really yelled so I left and went to Sam and Bobby. Sam explained that you never told Dean where you went. I thought you two were together? What happened to you two?" He ask.

"So, you find God yet?" I ask. "No, I haven't found him. That's why I'm here. I need your help." He says. "With what? God hunt? Not interested." I say. "It's not God. It's someone else. "Who?" I ask. "Archangel. The one who killed me." He says.

"What?" I ask, not sure if I heard him right. "His name is Raphael." He says. "You were wasted by a teenage mutant ninja angel?" I laugh. "I've heard whispers that he's walking the earth. This is a rare opportunity." He says, seriously.

"For what? Revenge?" I ask. "Information." He shrugs. "So, what? You think you can find this dude and he's just gonna spill God's address?" I ask. "Yes, because we are gonna trap him and interrogate him." He says. "You're serious about this?" I ask and he nods.

"So, what, I'm Thelma and you're Louise and we're just going to hold hands and sail off this cliff together?" I ask as he stares at me confused. "Give me one good reason why I should do this." I say. "Because you're Michael's vessel and no angel will dare harm you." He says.

"Oh, so I'm your bullet shield." I scoff.

"I need your help because you are the only one who'll help me. Please." He begs. "All right, fine. Where is he?" I sigh, knowing there is a chance I'm going to regret doing this.

"Maine. Let's go." He smiles as he goes to zap me. "Whoa!" I yell as I putt my hands up and taking a few steps back. "What?" He asks. "Last time you zapped me someplace I didn't shit for a week. We're driving. After my shift." I say. "But Skye we need to go now." He says. "Cas I need this job." I glare and he sighs and nods.

~AT THE BAR~

Cas is sat down at the bar as I hand him his drink; we are both near Mark, who is playing darts. "Hey Skye, you paly?" Mark asks. "That depends. What are we playing for?" I ask. "World Peace." He smirks. "Oh, is that all?" I ask as I look at him, smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" Cas whispers to me. I sigh and look at him. "Yes, Cas?" I ask. "Does Dean know you're moving on?" He asks. "Cas, stay out of this." I say.

"Hey, Alex turn the volume up!" Mark yells. Cas and I both look over at the tv behind me.

"Oh my god." I say as I see what's on the news.

A hailstorm in one, trees on fire in another, then to a reporter live with fire and firemen in the background as live report is at the bottom of the screen. "Fire consumes town, residents forced to evacuate." I read.

"The town of Tully? Tonight, John. Locals say that what started as a torrential hailstorm late this afternoon suddenly turned to massive lightning strikes that triggered the fires now consuming more than twenty acres here along the Route 17 corridor. County officials are advising all Tully residents to prepare for what could become mandatory evacuations."

The reporters says on the television.

"Damn. Is it me or does it seem like it's the end of the world?" Mark asks.