Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Sam." 

DEAN'S POV

~CSI MIAMI – PARK (NIGHT)~

A man lies on the ground with a wound in his stomach as crime-scene markers surround him as cameras flash. "So, what do you think?" The officer asks Skye and I. "What do I think? I think go fuck yourself, that's what I think." I say. "Excuse me?" The officer asks. "Uh, could you give us a sec, please? He's normally not like this...he is going through a tough time right now." Skye says. "Family thing." She whispers to the officer before pulling me away.

"You gotta calm down." She says to me. "Calm down? I m wearing sunglasses at night." I say as I take them off and throw them away from me. "You know who does that? No-talent douchebags. I hate this game. I hate that we're in a procedural cop show and you wanna know why? Because I hate procedural cop shows. There's like three hundred of them on television and they're all the fucking same. It's oooh, plane crashed here...oh shut up." I ramble on.

"Hey." She says. "What?" I ask her. "Check out sweet tooth over there." Skye says as I look to see where she nodded to and I see a office sucking on a lollipop. "Think that's him?" I ask. "Just, um, follow my lead." She says as I follow her over to the body. "You, uh, you okay?" He asks me. "Yeah. What do we got?" I ask him.

"Well, aside fro the ligature marks around his neck, he was what appears to be a roll of quarters jammed down his throat." The officer says as he kneels next to the body. "Well I say, Jackpot." I say as the officer looks up at me, snorting in amusement. "Also, there is a stab wound to the lower abdomen," He says , indicating to the bloodstain with is lollipop.

I grab a stick and poke at the hole in the shirt with it, getting blood on the stick. "Well I say, no guts, no glory." Skye says, making fun of me as the officer laughs. "Get that guy a Tums." She says. "Gutter ball." I say as the officer keeps laughing.

"Good one, guys." He cackles as I come around behind him with the stick. The officer turns around just in time for me to stab him in the heart. The officer collapses, struggling to breathe but starts to laugh as he morphs into he Trickster before he is completely still.

Our surroundings change back to inside the warehouse as both Sam and Kylie appear and we are back to wearing our normal clothes.

3RD POV

~MOTEL~

Skye finishes brushing her teeth and spits. "I'm worried, Dean. What that son of a bitch did to Cas. You know, where is he?" She asks but hears no response. "Dean?" She asks as she steps out of the bathroom to find the rest of the motel room empty.

"Where are you?" She asks herself as she heads for the Impala, putting her phone to her ear. "It's Dean. Leave me a message." His voicemail says. "Dean. It's me. Where the hell did you go?" I ask as I hang up, getting into the car.

"Skye?" I hear Kylie say but look around and don't see her. "Kylie? Where are you?" Skye asks. "I don't know." She whines as Skye notices a red light on the dashboard that will flash every time Kylie speaks.

"Oh crap. I don't think we killed the Trickster." She says as Skye starts to drive. "Okay, stake didn't work. So, that, this is another trick?" Skye asks. "I don't know. Maybe the stake didn't work because it's not a trickster?" Kylie asks. "What do you mean?" Skye takes a sip from her drink.

"You heard Cas. He said this thing was too powerful to be a trickster." Kylie says. "And did you notice the way he looked at Cas? Almost like he knew him." Skye says. "And how pissed he got when you brought up Michael and Lucifer." Kylie adds.