48

A few days had past now, everything soon went back to normal. It was like with when before Brooklyn was turned again, they waited for when Bella woke up, is she would. They hoped she would.

Edward had soon left the room once he haired his wife's breath once again, leaving everyone to sit around confused.

Rosalie smiled warmly as she held the young, now fast growing child in her arms. Letting everyone around them coo. They all turned to see Edward and Bella slowly walk in, Brooklyn smiled at her Coven sister, thankful she was ok.

"Welcome to the family!"

"You look amazing Bella!" Brooklyn smiled, hugging the brunette quickly as Carlisle spoke.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you!" Rose slowly turned around, smiling at her sister happily. Bella slowly took her daughter in her arms, watching as Renesmee placed her small hand to caress her mother's cheek.

"What was that?"

"She showed you the first memory she has of you.." Edward
spoke, smiling at his family in awe.

"Showed me, how?" Edward chuckled, looking at them in wonder.

"How do I read thoughts,, how does Alice see the future?" They all smiled at him, "she's gifted.." Bella smiled at her daughter, looking up to her husband in confusion.

"I've only been out for two days?"

"Her growth rate is unprecedented." Carlisle explained, more seriously.

"Alright..that's enough experimenting for one day.." Brooklyn glared at the wolf, watching as he went to take the baby.

"Jake, she's doing great.." Edward spoke, reading his sisters thoughts.

"Yeah, let's not push it though!" Bella looked up and immediately glared at the man, holding her daughter tighter.

"What's your problem?"

Brooklyn smirked beside her brother, "oh, do tell her dog!"

"This should be good!" Emmet spoke up, smirking along with his wife and sister.

"Hold on a second..Bella!" Edward carefully took the few month old child as Bella glared at her friend who himself was panting a little.

"Look, it's a wolf thing!"

"What's a wolf thing?!" Brooklyn and Rosalie stepped aside, not wanting to be near the newborn right now.

"Um..you know we have no control over it..we can't choose who it happens with. It doesn't mean what you think, Bella! I promise."

"Take Renesmee out of the room..Edward don't touch me right now I don't wanna hurt you.." Bella spoke, earning a scared look from her friend. Roughly, she grabbed his neck and stormed to their front porch. Everyone follows amused, Rosalie soon joining after she placed the young child in her crib. "You imprinted on my daughter?"

"It wasn't my choice!"

"She's a baby!"

"It's not like that.." Jacob defended, he pointed toward tall vampire. "You think Edward would let me live if it was?"

"I'm still debating it." He muttered, watching his wife in amazement.

"How do you think I got this black eye.." Bella turned to face her friend as Jacob pointed,

"Should teach you not to mess with my family.." Brooklyn muttered, earning a short laugh from her brothers.

"I've held her once..one time Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolf claim on her?! She's mine!" Bella pushed him back, watching as he fell to the ground. All the guys and Brooklyn laughed hysterically at the scene before Seth and Leah ran up in their wolf form.

"It's fine Leah!"

"Your gonna stay away from her!" Bella told him angrily,

"You know I can't do that." Jacob spoke calmly, trying to persuade Bella to stop. Instead the newborn just punched him in the gut, watching as he fell back again.

"Stop her, Edward!" Esme spoke, watching apprehensively.

"He said it's fine..she's amazing right?" He spoke happily before turning to watch them amused.
Jacob stood up, looking at her in sadness.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now right?"

"Long gone!"

"Because it was her!" Jacob finished, breathing heavily as Bella's glare intensified. "From the beginning, it was Nessie who wanted me there!"

"Nessie!?" Brooklyn laughed, earning a look from her mother. "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?" They watched as she stormed forward. Seth was quick to block her. This failed as she just pushed him back into the tree. Brooklyn glared at her friend, running up to the wolf in worry.

Since the wedding the two had become good friends, although she hated to admit being close to a wolf. "You ok?"

"Seth I'm sorry!" Bella tried to join in, she stopped as Seth just whined a little before fixing himself. Leah growled at the vampire beside her brother, watching as Brooklyn walked back to her family.

"Bella..you know me, better than anyone. All I want is for Ness-Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You, me any of it. And now I understand why..this was the reason." Bella looked at him, sighing a little. They watched as she slowly walked back inside the house, ignoring Brooklyns glare.

***