8

Brooklyn felt as the room she was in was spinning, luckily a nurse was there to stable her walking. The doors opened quickly as everyone turned to face them, Bella not far behind.

"We got a student, Brooklyn Cullen! Car crashed into another, she fell and hit her head badly! GET ME DR CULLEN!" Brooklyn sat down on the bed beside Bella as the guy who crashed sat opposite her,

"I'm so so sorry! Please don't let your brothers kill me.." she laughed a little bit stopped as soon as a sharp pain erupted in her head, suddenly the doors slammed open again as Chief Swan strutted in.

"Bella! You ok?" He turned to face Tyler, "you and I are gonna talk!"

"I'm fine dad calm down, not as bad as Brooklyn anyway.." she muttered that last part, a little to loud as her father was now looking at the younger girl.

"You were in the crash too?"

"Uh..I-it wasn't really a crash, I was pushed back by someone and hit my head.." he turned to face Tyler angrily. 

"you can kiss your licence goodbye!" Just then the door opened for a third time, revealing Carlisle. He smiled but it soon dropped as he looked to his daughter,

"I heard the chiefs daughter was here..and mine too apparently!" He chuckled and grabbed the file of the nurse as she finished checking on Brooklyn,

"Isabella!"

"Bella!"

"Well Bella, looks like you took quite a sill..how do you feel?"

"Good!" He grabbed a small light and looked into her eyes,

"You might experience some post dramatic stress, or disorientation but your vitals look good, no signs of any head trauma! I think you'll be just fine!" She smiled and turned to his daughter, who was sat there holding her head in pain. "Ok..let's see munchkin!"

"Oh god!" He laughed and did the same tests as he did with Bella, frowning slightly as he took some pills from one of the cabinets.

"Ok, so you take these every night and morning..which you will! And you'll be good sweetie!"
She smiled as Tyler apologised for a third time, chief swan closed the curtain annoyed already as Carlisle wrote some things down.

"You know it would of been a lot worse if Edward wasn't there, and knocked me out of the way! He pushed Brooke back but she must of tripped!"

"Edward..your boy?"

"Yeah, it was amazing..he got to me so fast and he was no where near me!"

"Sounds like you were very lucky! Charlie!" Carlisle smiled and walked out of the room quickly, "Brooke come on!"

"Oh yeah! Bye Bella..thanks again!" She smiled and ran out, closely following her father.

They walked through the corridors as Edward and Rosalie stood there, the two already bickering on what to do.

"What was I supposed to do, let her die!"

"This isn't just about you, it's about all of us!" Brooklyn stood there, not wanting to make eye contact with her brother as she was still hurt from earlier. "And you didn't think a second on Brooke, she was closest!"

"I pushed her out of the wa-"

"Yeah, and look how that turned out!" Carlisle cleared his throat,

"I think we should take this in my office!" They each looked up as Bella stood there,

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"
Brooklyn smiled but was pulled away by her sister,

"How did you get over to me so fast?"

"I was standing next to you, Bella!" Edward defended, she looked at him as though he was some crazy person.

"No! You were next to your car, across the lot! Even ask your sister, she almost died too!"

"No I wasn't! Bella you hit your head, I think your confused! And Brooke..well she has a bad wound so.."

"Wound..? I know what I saw!"

"And what exactly was that?"

"You- you stopped the van! You pushed it away with your hand! You pushed Brooklyn back and that's how she hit her head!"

"Well nobody's gonna believe you so.."

"I wasn't gonna tell anybody!" She muttered, as their conversation continued, the three stood near the end as Carlisle handed his daughter some money.

"Go and grab some food, while we talk!"

"But-"

"No buts..just please?" She sighed, nodding as she walked away from them both.

***