63

Two months, two amazing months had passed since their encounter with the Volturi. Well, in Brooklyn's mind at least, things couldn't seem to get more better.

Or so it seemed..

Today, was possibly going to be the biggest day of the young vampires life. She had waited for this day, since she was five and planned it out until she turned sixteen.

Today, the young woman was to be married.

Once the family and their friends had returned back home, both Alistair and Brooklyn shared a magical night, spent together, and ending with them in each other's arms. The next morning however, Brooklyn had awoken alone and confused, as her mate was no where to be seen.

All day, she spent either with her mother in the kitchen, or sat talking with her sisters in the lounge as everyone else said their goodbyes to each other vampire.

She spent the day, wondering whether she'd did or said something wrong to make him run away. Her mind always raced back, however, to how he couldn't, since they were destined for each other.

Speaking of the long haired blonde, he had spent the day with Carlisle, searching through store to store. He couldn't wait any longer and wanted to make Brooklyn his, forever. He knew he was never the romance type, but something in his changed once his eyes landed on the beautiful, younger vampire.

He couldn't help but fall for her more each day, even though it had been not even 24 hours since their amazing night together, he just couldn't help it.

Once it reached just eleven o'clock, he and his old friend made their way back to the house, separating soon. When he found Brooklyn not up in her room, he began searching, knowing she couldn't have been far.

Before he could check anywhere else, Bella walked up to him, a slight smile growing once she caught the small object he quickly hid. "She left.."

"Where to exactly?" He asked, sighing impatiently. Edward walked up, wrapping his arm around his wife. Before he could go off, Bella whispered something to him quietly, making him smirk to himself.

"She just said, our spot?" He looked at her confused, but before she could go on, Alistair was already heading down the stairs.

Using his supernatural speed, Alistair made no time for anyone else around him as he zoomed into the forest.

He soon stopped, his eyes finding her immediately. With a smile, Alistair slowly made his way toward the edge. He just sat there, taking in what he could. How her hair blew against her cheeks, letting the wind swoop past her. How she looked down at the town beneath them, listening to the humans walking below. He watched as she tucked her legs to her chest, the air taking over her.

She smiled, an actual heartfelt smile playing its way onto her lips. "want a picture?" The older vampire smirked, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I'd rather stare at you all day, then look at you on a phone screen.." the man mumbled against her cheek, placing a light kiss on it. She smirked, leaning into his touch.

Alistair slowly directed his lips down her face, moving along her jawline, to her neck. He stayed there, eventually finding her sweet spot. Brooklyn bit her lip, tangling his hair in between her fingers.