Chapter 46- The island

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?"

Namjoon asks following his gaze only to see Zara slowly disappearing in the distance. "I don't know I feel like we shouldn't have left them with so little people...just in case"

"They will be fine, we still have the guards on the island and we left a good fifteen men to look after them. We need as much manpower as we can get, you know Seokjun is going to be doubled down with men"

Taehyung nods his eyes still staying on the now nonexistent island. "I know, just a little anxious I guess." I smile and pat the younger boys shoulder "We all our but don't worry little brother this will end tonight" he nods finally pulling his eyes away and looking at me and namjoon.

We all give this unspoken look to each other knowing that this may be our last night together. We were all willing to risk it tonight to put an end to this thing. The only thing me and Taehyung had discussed prior was that we'd protect Namjoon at all costs. We couldn't allow our sweet Seojun to grow up without his appa.

"Kill the lights, Bogum this is your stop. We will see you on the island"

Jungkook says as we approach the main land. We drop Bogum off at a far dock, Seokjun had arranged for someone to pick him up on the opposite side of the dock to bring him to Namjoon and Zara's island.

"Do you guys really trust that he won't flee?"

Jungkook mumbles as we quietly watch him make his way to the other end of the dock. "We have Sona so he will do what he's told, plus he's been rather loyal for the the most part" we both nod. "Okay Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook he's far enough so go get in the smaller boat and follow him we're going to make our way to the back side of the island and take over"

Namjoon says his intimidating eyes straining on the younger three. They nod and quickly make their way off our boat and into a little charter boat.

"See you soon"

Jimin mumbles as they quickly take off in the direction Bogum's boat had gone. "I pray those three don't get ahead of themselves, especially Jimin." Hoseok mumbles. We all agree he's going to be a loose cannon on this one but we all understood why.

"Let's move out we need to be quick and quiet"

Taehyung's POV

"Do you guys think this is going to go our way? Honestly"

Me and Jungkook look at each other and then at Jimin "No" I say truthfully, something felt off and I knew we were outnumbered but I also know when it comes down to it we can take almost anyone out. So I felt conflicted.

"Things haven't been going our way for a while so we are bound for some kind of success at this point"

Jungkook mumbles, as he drives the janky boat we're in. "I think we will be okay but I'm fearful we may loose a few loved ones tonight" jimin's eyes are distant as he speaks. I'm quick to kneel down and look at him

"Dont do anything stupid Jimin. We still need you, I'm not going to bury my best friend so get your shit together."

He looks as if he could cry, a glimmer of life is now visible in his eyes but only for a moment. "I made a promise to Seokjinnie Hyung before this and I hope you guys will understand" I mumble getting back to my feet and glancing between the two "if things go south Hyung is going to sacrifice himself to end Seokjun. I promised I would have his back and keep you all away"