Sending this message he put his phone on silent and again start doing his work. This time mrudula had enough. No matter what happens she can't handle his ignorance. Seeing him doing the same her heart breaks. She now send the message to aarav asking for help.

Mrudula- Bhai, please help me. Karan is really mad at me.

Aarav- what? He is still mad? This dumbhead. Wait I'll do something.

Sending this message aarav gave an assurance blink towards mrudula and showed this message to aradhya who agreed to help her in a second.

Aradhya (sweetly)- bhaii?

Karan-(looking at her) yeah baby?

Aradhya (pouting) I'm really hungry,can you make something for me please????

Listening her aarav gave her bright smile but mrudula hit her own forehead. For God's sake she didn't want him to do more work. Seeing karan getting uncomfortable she knew he is already having hard time and now making food? Unfortunately both aradhya and aarav forget about his situation while on the other hand karan who was exhausted by now,he still nodded his head in yes and went down to make something.

Seeing him going araav motion mrudula to go to which she glares at both of them and then went down leaving them confused.

Aarav-(whispering) why did she look angry?

Aradhya (realising)- ohh shit! Aaravvv bhaii is already tired and now we send him to make something.

Aarav- God!!!! It just slipped out of my mind.

Diya(confusingly)- what are you both whispering?

Aarav- (giving her tight lip smile) nothing which concerns you.

At the same time diya's phone rang making her conscious. She immediately grab her phone and starts going out.

Aarav-(confusingly) who is calling at 2 in night?

Diya- (giving him tight smile) not your concern.

Saying this she left making aradhya laugh loudly and aarav fuming in anger.

************************************

Karan went in the kitchen and looked around tiredly thinking of what to make when mrudula enters making him roll his eyes.

Karan-(looking away) go away mrudula, I'm not in a mood for any argument.

Mrudula came closer to him and give him light massage on his forehead with her fingers making him sigh.

Mrudu (softly)- I know you are exhausted. Let's push this fight to tomorrow?

Karan just look at her for a second and nodded slowly. Mrudula smiles and give light peck on his lips turning around to make something.

Mrudula didn't find anything which can be made really quick except Maggie so she grab those packets and started making it whereas karan back hug her and hide his face in her hair.

Mrudu (caressing his hair) you will have this?

Karan-(slow voice) noo

Even though karan said no mrudula still made it for him cause she knew her this foodie boyfriend will have cravings once noddles smell will hit him and that's what happens. When Maggie was almost done Karan made a really cute pout and nudged her from behind.

Karan-(cutely) can you make one for me too?

Mrudu (chuckling)- I knew it Mr Malhotra so I already made for you as well.

Karan give her toothy grin making her smile.

Mrudula- can you brought plates?

Karan didn't said anything just grab them from shelves and then help her in putting it on plates. Looking at maggie karan sighed happily. He now realised he should have eat something to calm his mind as he can sense his mood changing just by looking at the food placed in front of him. (Foodie Malhotra huh)

(Think of this as maggie please 😂)

Even though mrudula give everyone equally still Karan add more in his plate from aarav's plate making mrudula giigles.

Karan-what? I was just distributing it equally.

Mrudula (giigling) sure.

They picked all the plates and went inside to see aarav putting his head on aradhyaa's Lap playing with her fingers. Seeing them coming he still didn't get up but when he saw food in Karan's hand he immediately got up.

His big smile soon vanished when he saw Karan's plate was having more noddles than his.

Aarav-(whining) why you have more?

Karan-cause my girlfriend made it and I helped her. So we deserve more!

Aarav-( pouting) even aradhya have more than me.

Karan-(eating his food) cause she demanded it first.

Aarav whine a little but soon saw diya's plate so he grabbed that one as she was not there yet and exchange it with his making both the girls giggles and karan make a disgusting face as if he didn't do the same few minutes ago.

Mrudu (looking around)- where is Diya?

Aradhya- she got a call.

Even karan and Mrudula felt weird but ignored it Thinking some friend of her might need help in any school work.

On other side Diya was talking with someone on call.

Diya- (angrily) I'm trying already just give me some time for God's sake.

Caller- how much time do you want? Do something dammit.

Diya-(sighing) fine I'll do it tomorrow or maybe today night only.

Saying this she cut the call and took a deep breath and went back to room.

What do you think diya is upto?

Who was the caller?

Aarav and aradhyaa's moments coming up.

Nandini and diya's conversation too.