Reiner locked Eren's arm and neck preventing him from moving furthermore. I on the other hand had to watch since I was tied up and felt lazy in such a situation like this.

"I'll kill you! I'll tear you to pieces!" Eren yelled as he struggled to get out of Reiner's arms. "I'll kill you"

I heard Berthold zip down and sat next to Ymir.

"Hey, why are we leaving early?" Ymir asked.

"Ymir. Do you remember who you are before you became human again?" Berthold asked.

"No, I don't," Ymir answered. "But if it was five years ago... Was it a member of your team?"

After a small stare down between the two, Ymir looked down as she knew the answer.

'So... There are more titan shifters? If Ymir ate one of Berthold and Reiner's team. That means there are more titan shifters.' I guessed.

"I see. Sorry I don't remember." Ymir answered as she looked down.

I heard more screaming by Eren as I looked at Reiner who was locking Eren. Eren was screaming as he bit his not fully grown arm thinking that he would transform.

'I can't attack. I'm useless and tied up. If I attack they'll just transform and kill me.' I thought.

"It's not your fault you forgot. It was the same way for us." Berthold said.

"I see..." Ymir replied. I look down at Eren who looked beat up as his mouth had a bit of blood that he had chewed on his arm.

"Eren also told me he doesn't remember at all" I spoke up.

"So that's just how it works, huh," Ymir said. "Do you resent me for it?"

"That's... I don't know... You probably didn't want to eat a human either. How long did you spend wandering outside the walls?" Berthold asked as it made me look away from Eren and look at Ymir for her answer.

"About 60 years," Ymir answered ss my eyes widened from disbelief. "It felt like I was stuck in a nightmare that would go in forever."

It was suddenly quiet as I heard Reiner get up. I saw Eren unconscious on the ground.

'Ah fuck.' I cursed mentally as I knew what was going to happen next. Reiner went up to me as I stood my guard.

"Don't you dare come closer, Reiner or else I'll chop your dick off and feed it to the titans." I grit my teeth as he finally stood in front of me.

"That was a cute threat, Y/N. But I have to do this or else you'll do something dirtier than tour brother's tricks." That was the last thing he had said he had jab somewhere on the side of my neck as I fell unconscious once again.

__________________________

"Why do you like monkeys so bad?" A girl asked its older brother as he played with his monkey doll. "If you keep it up, you'll turn into a hairy monkey yourself"

"Oh come on, you love flowers. Maybe someday you'll turn into flowers." The older brother said as the two siblings entered the dining room.

"Pfft... Flowers are pretty and smell wonderful, unlike monkeys who are hairy like you..." The girl gave a smug face after she saw her brother's offended face.

"Mom... She's insulting Mr M" The older brother reported to her mother who was cooking supper as he held his favourite monkey doll.

"Even though monkeys are hairy and some they are still unique. That makes them very cool." The siblings' mother answered. "As long as someone has a unique attribute that no one in the world have it means you are amazing and important."