He smiled then started giggling repeating what you said in his head, "You mentally bit your lips at me on my first day?"

He gasped acting surprised till you started laughing as his followed, "So you wanted me from the start?" Armin's finger circled around your inner thighs as you rolled your eyes.

"Don't get too bold now" you pushed his face away with your hands.

"But as I was saying, Marcel not that bad. He might make some dumb outta pocket jokes sometimes but he doesn't mean many of the stuff he says" you slid your leg off of Armins thighs while pressing your lips together.

Armin nodded then met eyes with Marcel staring at you two, he waved at him but didn't get a wave back from Marcel. Armin quickly looked away when someone else waved at him while furrowing his eyebrows looking down at the now awkward situation. You didn't see what was going on because you were looking for something in your bag.

Marcel was laughing while walking towards y'all, "Yo Armin, just so you know I saw it but I was zoned out for a bit"

"Affirmative" Armin held up a thumbs up as Marcel chuckled while sitting down next to you again. "What y'all talking about?"

They both shook their heads as you looked down on your phone realizing the time and stood up, "Leaving now, see y'all later" Armin turned his cheek to the side as you placed a kiss on his cheek.

Armin had told you that he even had classes at the same time as you today. You turned to look at him, "So you coming?" he nodded while getting up as you both said bye to Marcel who only waved back.

"Y/n?" You sent out a 'hm?', "What were you and Marcel talking about that made you look back at me?" You turned to Armin while shaking your head.

"It's nothing you should be worried about though" Armin mumbled out an 'oh' as you bit your lips slowly nodding.

Armin placed a kiss on your cheek as you turned around at the action, "You smell good, I just want to eat you up" Armin mumbled against your cheeks as you pushed his face away while giggling, "So you wanna eat my face off?"

"Yes" Armin softly bit your cheeks with his lips and smiled when he heard your giggles.

You turned around to Marcel calling out for your name as you started patting your pockets while walking towards him to get your phone.

"Thanks" he moved his arm away when you were going in to grab it as you batted your eyes at him. "Stop playing this game and just give it to me,"

"She wanna be like me so damn bad huh?" You tilted your head till you saw the similar phone cases but it was the same color though. You smiled while shaking your head, "Eww, you wanna be like me so bad" you emphasized snatching your phone from Marcel's grip.

"I'm coming with you though" he said throwing his arms around your shoulder making you stop in your tracks, "Huh?"

"Wait y/n where are you two going?" Armin asked while frowning, "I don't even know? Marcel where are you going?" you asked.

"Ion got class so I'm just taking my leave, how 'bout you?" You replied back with the same answer.

"Oh." Armin replied lowly then leaned in placing a kiss on your forehead, "Text me when you get home okay?" you nodded,

"But aren't you still gonna be in class when I text you?" Armin nodded, "So? Just text me okay?" You smiled when Armin leaned into your lips.

Marcel cleared out his throat obviously having to third wheel and was just standing there, "Aight we're leaving now, bye Armin" Marcel softly smiled at Armin but he didn't reply back. Armin was starting to get jealous, not being able to go home with you but instead Marcel taking you.