Aradhya- yeah...did something happened?

Karan-no no... don't worry.

Karan came in his room and now he was hell angry. First mrudula is insecure cause of diya, don't she trust him enough? Second even after he forced her so much she didn't told him what's bothering her and now she left without meeting him. It was more than enough for Karan. She promised him she will talk with him at night but still she left...just like that?

He called her but it was switch off which only increase his anger. He throwed his phone on bed and banged his room door and myrah who was near his room gets startled. Her little intelligent mind told her that her bhaiyu is angry right now and it's not a good idea to disturb him so she started going downstairs so that she can find someone to play Scrabble with. God's knows why but this little girl has some serious obsession with this game. She was moving looking down when she bumped with someone's leg. She looked up to see aarav standing there giving her small smile. Oh! Did I tell you guys myrah is still very angry and also scared of aarav for shouting like this? Nvm, aarav bend down and cupped her cheeks lovingly.

Aarav-(lovingly) what happened princess? Where are you going?

Myrah(low voice)- nowhere.

Saying this she again started walking when aarav gently pulled her back and in that bending position only hugged her from back.

Aarav-(gently) princess bhaiyu sorry hai betu, please maaf krdo na.
( Princess bhaiyu is sorry baby, please forgive me na)

Myrah didn't said anything just struggle for few seconds and aarav seeing her struggling let her go as she might hurt herself. She ran down while aarav now was really sad and upset. Even though they both tease each other a lot still myrah needs her temple guy and aarav too needs his princess for himself. He closed his eyes in guilt and banged his hand on nearest wall when he heard a gasp. He turned around to see a worried aradhya standing there.

Aradhya coming close to him hurriedly and taking his hands in her's - what is wrong with you aaru? Are you mad?

Aarav-(guilty) I'm sorry. But aradhya, myrah is really angry at me.

Aradhya (sighing) aarav,she is not angry at you. She is scared and upset.

Aarav- scared? She is still scared from me? Shittt

Aradhya- yess, isn't it obvious? In her whole life she saw you either teasing her or loving her. She never saw this angry side of yours. That's the only reason why manik uncle too never shouts Infront of myrah,she is really sensitive aarav.

Aarav-( shouting in irritation) damnnnn! I messed it up so bad. Now what should I do yrrrrrrrrrr?

Aradhya (calmly) I have a plan.

*********************************

Manan were lying on bed peacefully still covered with blankets. After really long they get this much needed time for each other. Manik was almost falling asleep when mother mode gets on in his wife's body and she threw the blanket hurriedly making Manik shock and startled.

Manik(shockingly) aree...kyaa Hai??? Come naa itnaa achaa lag rhaa thaa mujhe.
( Arey,what?? Come na,I was feeling so good)

Nandini- shut up Manik, we already had our dinner but noone of kids had. Do you even know how hard they are working since morning?

Manik-(making bad face) fine mother India.

Nandini glares at him which results in him straighting his face. Before he could stand Nandini holds his hands.

Nandini-Manik wait.

Manik who thought she stopped him cause she wanted a kiss immediately start coming closer to her but get one slap in return directly on his lips making him whince.

Manik-(holding his mouth) owww

Nandini-(glaring) what were you doing?

Manik-( angry face) what did I do? You wanted kiss na? That's why you stop me?

Nandini- shut up one track mind. I didn't stop you cause I wanted kiss,I stopped you cause I want to talk to you about something.

Manik-(little irritatingly) kya?? (What?)

Seeing his tone Nandini glares at him and he softened it.

Manik-(softly) sorry, now tell me what happened?

Nandini-(Taking deep breath) I want you to talk with Abhi Bhai. I really think he should talk with Varun. That boy has too suffered Manik. Yes we are there for him but we are like parent's figure to him but not his real parents...right? Abhi Bhai should really have some serious conversation with Varun.

Manik-(nodding in yes) even I was thinking about the same. Don't worry I'll talk with abhi. Infact I have to call cabir,I don't know how situation is there.

Nandini-hmm, talk but for now let's go down and have some family time. Then they will again start doing their school work.

Manik- are they planning to stay awake whole night?

Nandini- I guess yes,cause that's what karan told me. He is most productive at night just like you and everyone else too agreed with him to work at night. Tomorrow is their holiday so even I didn't said anything.

Manik nodded and they both got up to get freshen up a little when this time Nandini pulled Manik for a sweet loving kiss making him smile Brightly and then they went down to see another cute blissful scene.