Night time, different lover

Start from the beginning

"My hands were ? What did i do ??"

Chuuya glanced away, this was what he didn't want, Dazai already seemed worried and Chuuya could only lie to him.

"You were touching my chest and butt and all ... not that i hated it i just wanted to check if you remembered .."

"I don't remember anything ..."

Dazai felt like his memory was betraying him and he could tell Chuuya saying he didn't hate it was just to ease him.

"I'm having a hard time believing this .. i do trust your words of course but i never talk like that .. did i at least ask if i could touch you before i do it ?"

"Not .. really ..."

The brunet was taken aback, he felt as if the person Chuuya was talking about was not him.

"You aren't making up this story to indirectly ask me to act that way when we do it, are you ?"

"No i'm not, why would i do that ??"

"I don't know .. maybe you're more into it when it's rough or something like that ..."

"If that's what i wanted i would straight up say it ..."

"Yeah, that makes sense ..."

Dazai had his hand on the back of his head, guilt already on his consciousness.

"I .. i know you said you didn't hate it but i did touch you without your consent so i do apologize-"

"Don't say that !! I told you that i don't mind, you're my lover so that doesn't matter to me, i just wanted you to know ."

"Even though i'm not sure how but i will try my best not to do this again ..."

Chuuya said he had to take a shower, putting an end to their talk. In the bathroom, he was making his plan, at this point he was sure this night will be no different than the previous one so he thought he would at least let his lover know what this was about.

He knew unconscious Dazai won't bother to prepare him so he took care of that on his own, his cheeks turning bright red as he fingered himself.

He went to their bedroom before Dazai joins him, placing a hidden camera to record them, he was planning to show it to the brunet in the next day.

However, it was past midnight and Dazai wasn't asleep.

"Are you still awake ?"

"Yeah .. i don't want to sleep and start acting weird again ."

"Hey !! I told you it doesn't bother me so get to sleep now, don't make me regret telling you about it ."

Chuuya turned the light on the nightstand on, seeing his boyfriend's pout properly. Here he was feeling bad for telling him.

"Come here ..."

Dazai didn't fight back when Chuuya pulled him closer to spoon him. He enjoyed the warmth, loving how caring Chuuya was, it didn't take him long until he fell asleep between his lover's arms.