Night time, different lover

Comenzar desde el principio

Just like the previous night, around 2-3 a.m, Dazai began his groping session, Chuuya was facing him with his back, shivering when he felt long fingers head under his top, roaming around his chest.

"Dazai, are you awake ? What are you doing ?"

"You're so sexy ."

Dazai used a tone he never used before, one that Chuuya loved more than he was supposed to, though he didn't answer his question, he again didn't seem to listen to him, one hand pulling Chuuya's pants and underwear down while the other pulled his dick out.

"Dazai, stop it !!"

"I wanna fuck you so bad .."

Chuuya gasped, his lover was always the vanilla type, the I want to make love to you type so he saying that was totally unexpected but not really uncalled for. Chuuya was curious, he wanted to know how far he would go or if he would wake up so he let him do.

He knew it would be painful as Dazai didn't seem to care about preparing him. He covered his mouth with his hands, already feeling the erected tip against his entry, luckily for him, it slipped out and Dazai didn't notice or mind ? Chuuya couldn't tell, all he knew was that his lover's dick was right between his buttcheeks and Dazai was already thrusting his hips.

"What is going on .. ?" Everything was so different compared to how they do it, Dazai was loud while usually he doesn't let out a sound, he was growling right into Chuuya's ear, muttering dirty words he usually never says, Chuuya couldn't tell what this was about anymore.

It didn't last long before Dazai came which was yet again so unusual, conscious Dazai was all about letting it last as long as possible, making sure both of them were enjoying it yet here, he didn't try to please his partner at all.

Once he was done and his dick was back in his pants, he went back to his snorts, sleeping soundly. Chuuya bit his bottom lip, this wasn't the Dazai he knew.

After a lot of thinking, he realized he would never figure how to fix this situation for now and he wasn't sleeping either so he got up, opting to clean his back and butt from the cum at least.

At first, Chuuya thought he would keep it to himself and wait to see what happens again but when the evening came and Dazai questioned him as he noticed he wasn't acting like his usual self, Chuuya gave up, taking seat next to the brunet to talk it out.

"Dazai .. do you remember about last night ?"

"What am i supposed to remember ?"

"When you were saying things like You're sexy or I want to fuck you ..."

"Wait- I said that ?!"

"Yeah ..."

Chuuya kept staring at him, analyzing every movement he made and word he said.

"When i showered this morning i did find sperm on my underwear so maybe i was having a wet dream ?"

"You seemed awake to me .. you had your eyes open, you were talking and your hands were ..."