Nandini (shaking hear head in disbelief)- offoo Manik, don't tease my baby more. Aaru dad is playing with you, he will buy it don't worry.

Aarav-(excitedly jumping) you are the best mom-dad. I loveee youuu. Now you guys continue your romance I'm going.

Saying this aarav ran away while Nandini blushed and Manik smirked. He pulled her closer through her waist and nuzzles in her neck.

Nandini-(struggling) manii,what are you doing? Door is open someone will come.

Manik-(baby voice) shh Don't disturb me. You don't spend any little moment with me,all your time is spent with your kids. Huh.

Nandini still come out of his grip much to Manik's disappointment but soon his bad face turns into happy one when he saw nandini locking the door. After she locked the door carefully she again came back in his arms.

Manik-(lovingly) I missed you so much jaaan.

Nandini (caressing his mole) I miss you too maniii. These days have been so hectic na?

Manik-hmm. Forget all this tell me,how are you haan? These days we didn't get time to spend at all. Howz hospital? You joined after so long, everything is okay right?

Nandini- haan manii, everything is good. I had soo many surgeries pending but now it's all sorted. What about your office?

Manik- office is going good too. Infact we are soon going to crack one very important deal.

Nandini-hmm

Manik picked her up in his arms and placed her on their bed hovering over her. He kissed her forehead and look at her with all the love and passion in his eyes.

Nandini-(shying) what are you looking at?

Manik- just thinking how can someone look so beautiful.

Nandini just smiles and snuggles in his neck making manik sigh in bliss. This moment was really peaceful for him.

For few moments both didn't speak Anything but soon Manik realise his shirt was getting wet. He cupped nandini's chin upwards and was shocked to see her eyes filled with tears.

Manik-(panicking) Jaan!! What happened? Why are you crying?

Nandini (crying silently)- manii.... it's cause of me na why we all suffered?

Manik-(wiping her tears worriedly) noo jaan,why are you saying like this? It's not your fault. Remember what Karan said? we all were puppet of our fate jaanu.

Nandini- (nodding in no) noo manii...why everytime aiyaapppa punishes us only? What we did haan?

Manik-(sighing) Jaan, you only tell na aiyaapppa gives problems to his warriors only cause he knows we are really strong. He knows with his blessings and our strength we will be able to overcome every obstacle.

Nandini nodded in yes silently and then after few minutes asked- how are you feeling manii? When karan was away from us? When he returned? How did you felt? When we get to know about his self harm? We never get time to talk about this...

Manik was silent. He had lots of things in his mind. He thought he will speak to nandini but they never get time and now when nandini herself is asking him to open his heart. As if suddenly everything came back like a thunder to him and hit him hard.