eleven | sectionals

With his arms crossed over his chest and a leg crossed over the other, Christian did nothing but eye his fellow Glee Clubbers as Artie said, "I bet we get stuck with Mr

With his arms crossed over his chest and a leg crossed over the other, Christian did nothing but eye his fellow Glee Clubbers as Artie said, "I bet we get stuck with Mr. Sinacori as our Sectionals advisor."

Tina asked him, "Oh, the creepy math teacher?"

Kurt said to them, "He's always singing when he walks down the halls."

With a raised hand, Christian said, "Let me just say that if we do get him, all I'm going to do is laugh in his face the whole time."

While the others muttered about how they'd expect nothing less from Christian, Rachel quickly entered the choir room and said, "Hey, guys. Did any of you think it was weird the way that Puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?"

While Mercedes said 'no', Christian asked, "Do you ever think it's weird how you always butt into things that aren't even any of your frickin' business?"

While Rachel's mouth fell open because of Christian's question, Artie told her, "I mean, he likes her. I mean, they're friends. We all know that."

Rachel replied, "Yeah, but i-it seemed like more than that." After she sighed to herself, she said, "I've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic. I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense."

Christian asked her, "Does this sixth sense tell you just how much I'd like it if you were to, I don't know, leave?"

After giving him a pointed look, Rachel said to them, "Something is definitely going on there."

Mercedes said to her, "Uh, we... we got to go."

Rachel told them, "We have to practice."

Kurt replied, "Oh, and we will, as soon as Mr. Schuester names a faculty advisor to replace him."

Rachel said to him, "There's nothing to be scared of. I mean, it... it's not like Carrie or anything."

With a sigh, Christian replied, "If it was Carrie, you would've already had pig's blood dumped on you by now."

Once Rachel's mouth fell open once more, Christian only smirked in response before he mockingly waved at her and left the room.

* * *

With slightly wide eyes, Mercedes said into the phone, "Hey. She's onto it."

From where she was walking beside Mercedes, Tina replied, "I know. It's really freaking me out." Once her phone started to vibrate, she pulled her phone away from her ear and said, "Hold up. Artie's buzzing in. I'm going party line."

Then Artie said to them, "Dudes, this is serious. If she finds out, she's going to tell Finn. She's a total trout mouth."

Tina told them, "Kurt wants in."