thirty two | silly love songs

After drawing a heart around the word 'love' on the whiteboard, Mr

After drawing a heart around the word 'love' on the whiteboard, Mr. Schuester said to them, "Alright, guys, I have one word for you." After Brittany raised her hand, he said, "Brittany."

Brittany asked him, "Is it 'love'?" Then she turned to Artie and said to him, "I'm totally going to graduate now."

While he rubbed his hands together, Mr. Schuester told them, "Valentine's Day is coming up, so for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner, because you're going to sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song." While Christian only rolled his eyes to himself in response to Mr. Schuester's words, Mr. Schuester said to them, "Yeah, find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now, partner up."

With a sigh, Christian said, "And here we have yet another problem, Schuester."

After sighing to himself, Mr. Schuester asked, "What's the problem this time, Christian?"

Christian told him, "Okay, first of all, we still have an uneven number of people in the club. And secondly, I don't believe in love. I don't believe in the idea of any kind of love, especially the romantic and platonic types."

Mr. Schuester replied as he shrugged his shoulders, "Well, then I don't know what to tell you, Christian. I guess you could try to see if you can find a song that expresses love for yourself."

Christian said, "Okay, but I don't love myself. So how is that going to work?"

Just as Mr. Schuester was about to respond, Finn asked, "Mr. Shue, can I say something?" When Mr. Schuester only waved his hand in response, Finn got up out of his seat and said as he made his way towards the front of the room, "I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied."

While they all clapped in response, Finn told them, "I-I think the fact that I led the football team to a Conference Championship might have something to do with it. Fact is that I'm the closest thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now. And just like a famous athlete, I want to give to a charity. You guys. So, I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch, and donating the proceeds to Glee Club to help us..."

With a raise of her hand, Mercedes said to Finn, "Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee Club out. You just want to kiss a bunch of girls."

Christian faked a cough as he said, "Man whore."

While Finn looked over at Christian with furrowed eyebrows, Santana raised a hand and said, "I've kissed Finn, and can I just say? Not worth a buck. I would, however, pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man-boobs."

Finn asked her, "Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" After Santana said 'no, not really', Finn said to her, "'Cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business."