sixty one | the new rachel

With a sigh, Christian St

With a sigh, Christian St. James could do nothing but blankly stare at Jacob Ben Israel as soon as the teen with a lack of an afro on his head made his way over towards where he was standing with Gabrielle Smythe and Cameron Puckerman.

It wasn't until Jacob had stopped in front of the three of them that he said to Christian, "Based from what I was told, over the course of the summer you've not only been seen with Gabrielle Smythe and your best friend Cameron Puckerman, but there have also been rumors that you started to date Gabrielle over the summer to make up for the fact that your practical brother Noah Puckerman had packed up his bags and went straight to L.A. Do you care to make a comment on the matter?"

After a couple seconds of silence, Christian sighed before he said, "You know something, Jacob Ben Israel, I have to ask." When Jacob nodded in response, Christian asked him, "What the hell made you think that this apparent haircut you'd gotten for yourself would be a good idea? Because let's be honest here. You look worse than Puck did after he got his mohawk shaved off, like, two years ago."

Jacob replied, "You're not confirming or denying the rumors going around about you two."

In response, Christian said 'hmm' before he went to grab Jacob by the front of his shirt, only to stop when Gabrielle grabbed him by the arm and whispered something in his ear.

After he scoffed to himself in response, Christian raised his head before he said as he stared right into the camera, "Hello to all of the pieces of crap that watch Jacob Ben Israel and his stupid blog. Here's an idea. How about instead of you all making up these rumors about me, you come find me, confront me about it and let me kick your frickin' ass, just as I'm sure I've probably done during the past three years I've been in this school. Okay?"

Jacob's eyes widened before he looked over at Gabrielle and asked her, "So as one of the now most popular students in the school, what do you have to say about these rumors that have been going around about you and Christian?"

Gabrielle tilted her own head as she stared right into Jacob's eyes before she took a step forward and said, "Here's an answer for you and all your pathetic little followers." Then she stared right into the camera and said with a raise of her middle finger, "Screw you."

After he openly stared at Gabrielle with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth, Jacob was about to respond, only to stop when he looked over at Christian and saw how the seventeen-year-old boy was now staring at him with his head tilted to the side and his eyes narrowed.

After he made sure to step away from the easily angered seventeen-year-old, Jacob looked over at Cameron and said, "Cameron Puckerman, the younger brother to the one and only Noah Puckerman, I've heard that you went ahead and not only joined the gym, but also joined the hockey team. Is that true?"

After he glanced over at Christian and Gabrielle and saw how they looked at him, Cameron tilted his own head before he asked, "So what if it is?"

As soon as Jacob looked back at Christian and Gabrielle, he said to them, "Another thing I heard was the rumor that apparently you two have officially adopted Cameron as your own child. Is it true?"