twenty four | duets

While he entered the choir room, Mr

While he entered the choir room, Mr. Schuester said, "Alright, let's, uh, let's gather round. Sorry I'm late, guys. I was with Principal Figgins. Bad news, guys. Puckerman's in Juvie."

While Christian only raised his eyebrows to himself with a sigh, Tina said, "It really was just a matter of time."

Quinn asked Mr. Schuester, "What did he do?"

Mr. Schuester told them, "He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store, and drove off with the ATM."

While Christian only chuckled to himself in response, Rachel asked, "A-A-And when is he getting out?"

Mr. Schuester replied, "Unknown."

Brittany said, "He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me."

While Christian simply scoffed to himself because of Brittany's words, Mr. Schuester said to them, "Guys! Let's have some sympathy."

Finn asked him, "For a guy who put his needs before the team's? We need his voice, and his bad-boy stage presence."

With a raise of his hand, Christian said, "I suggest that we find a way to bust Puck out of Juvie, so that we won't have to deal with this nonsense and I won't have to worry about some bastard trying to pull one over on him."

While he pointed a finger at Christian, Mr. Schuester said, "Okay, first of all, no. That's not happening. And second of all, we can't look at this as, as a crisis. It's an opportunity."

While Christian simply scoffed to himself in response, Quinn asked him, "For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?"

Mr. Schuester told them, "For welcoming our new member... Sam Evans!"

While Mr. Schuester said 'there he is' and Sam said 'how's it going', Christian said, "Hey, what's up, Blondie?"

While Sam eyed Christian, he shook Mr. Schuester's hand and said to the group, "Hey, everybody. I'm Sam. Sam... I am. And I don't like green eggs and ham."

While Christian simply chuckled to himself with a mere shake of his head, Santana said, "Oh, wow. He has no game."

It was then that Finn said, "Okay! This is gonna be great." As he walked up to Sam, he said, "You're not gonna regret joining, Sam."

Sam replied, "Oh, good."

While Finn pointed at a chair and said 'Sam, you sit right here', Christian said with a shrug, "I don't know, you might regret joining after you get a slushy thrown into your face."

While Mr. Schuester gave Christian a pointed look, Mr. Schuester said, "Alright! Question for the group. What's a duet?"

Brittany said, "A blanket."

Mr. Schuester told them, "A duet is when two voices join to become one. Great duets are like a great marriage. The singers complement each other, push each other to be better."