eighty four | 100

After turning to look at the Glee Clubbers and the alums, Mr

After turning to look at the Glee Clubbers and the alums, Mr. Schuester said, "One-hundred lessons."

It was then that Noah asked him, "Hey, can I get Finn's plaque when we clear this place out?"

While Christian made a point of slapping the back of Noah's head, which got Noah to rub the back of his head and mutter some words under his breath, Mr. Schuester told him, "No, the plaque stays here. Lillian and Finn belong here at McKinley." After sighing to himself, Mr. Schuester said, "It means so much to me that so many of you came back on such short notice to celebrate the past few years. To sit in this room one last time and sing. Your assignment is to sing one of the songs we sang in here but reinvented in some way. Way back in the old days when I started the glee club, I would give an assignment, and then I would... I would give a little demonstration of what I was looking for."

With a hand raised, Christian asked, "Does that include the time where you and Rachel apparently serenaded each other and then Rachel ended up being completely and utterly obsessed with you for, like, an entire week when I wasn't even here because of one of my fights?"

While Mr. Schuester only sighed in response, Santana said to them, "See, you all cheer now, but just wait till he starts rapping."

With a hand raised, Mr. Schuester replied, "Okay, no hip-hop today, Santana. However, I have asked a very special person to come join me. You know, it seemed appropriate since her contributions helped save the glee club, or at least the auditorium way back when." While Christian closed his eyes and said 'oh, God, no', Mr. Schuester yelled, "Please welcome, all the way from Broadway, Miss April Rhodes!"

It was then that Christian let out a groan, just as the door to the choir room was flung open before April yelled, "Hey, y'all!"

While everyone but Christian and the newcomers to the glee club broke into applause, Tina leaned in towards Marley and quietly told her, "You know, she once taught me how to shoplift meat in my vagina."

While Marley simply remained silent in response to what she had just been told, Mr. Schuester said with an arm wrapped around April, "Right?"

And as for Christian, he simply remained seated in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest before he said, "I still hate her."

While slowly patting Christian's shoulder, Noah replied, "I know you do."

* * *

While Christian only rolled his eyes in response, April told them, "So, Mr. Moneybags says to me, he says, 'April Rhodes, you sing like an angel and make love like a tiger. But the old ball and chain's got your number. So I'm afraid I gots to set you loose'. So, you know what he did? He bought me an island!" As she started to laugh to herself, she said, "That's right. I own my own island in the Caribbean called Santa Abrilrodeo. It's not war-torn or filled with landslides or got destitute locals in it. Just me and my manservant Kadeem. With long, sensuous nights full of home-brewed poi and intimate massage..."