sixty three | glease

With a sigh, Mr

With a sigh, Mr. Schuester said, "Alright, guys, listen up. I have an announcement to make."

Brittany said to him, "Adele is dead."

Mr. Schuester replied, "No. I have been asked to join a blue ribbon panel to rewrite the arts curriculum nationwide." While Christian did nothing but raise his eyebrows in response and the others congratulated Mr. Schuester, Mr. Schuester said to them, "Thank you. I'll be taking a short sabbatical, which means I'm leaving McKinley at the end of the week."

With a sigh, Christian said, "Of course you are."

While Gabrielle lightly patted Christian's back and Cameron stared at Mr. Schuester with furrowed eyebrows, Artie said to Mr. Schuester, "But Glee Club is your life."

Mr. Schuester replied, "Which is why this is only temporary. I'll be back right after sectionals."

Tina asked him, "Wait-- after sectionals?!"

With a raise of his eyebrows, Christian said, "I'm pretty sure that's what he just said, Tina.""

While looking at Marley and Jake, Wade said, "I mean, it's not like we know him that well or anything."

Mr. Schuester said to him, "Guys, guys, calm down. Look, I knew I needed to find a replacement, which is why I brought in Finn Hudson."

It was then that Tina stood from her seat and told him, "Mr. Shue, Finn cannot take over Glee Club. He doesn't know what he's doing at all." Then she said to Finn, "Sorry, Finn."

With a fist raised, Christian said, "There you go, Tina. Connect with your inner Rachel."

While Sam looked over at Christian with furrowed eyebrows, Finn said to them, "Guys, I know I can do this. And I've got some really great ideas for sectionals."

With a sigh, Christian rolled his eyes, while Tina yelled, "We'll all be dead by then! Finn doesn't know how to direct a musical!"

Christian rolled his eyes once more as he asked, "Can you, like, chill out, Tina?" When Tina didn't listen, he said, "This yelling is literally not necessary, like, at all."

Just as the commotion from his fellow Glee Clubbers was about to get worse, it suddenly stopped when Coach Sylvester stood in the doorway and said, "Finn Hudson, Schuester. Figgins' office, right now."

With his head tilted to the side, Christian asked, "Is it just me, or has Sylvester gotten even more dramatic than usual this year?"

The only thing he got in response was a mere shrug from Cameron, who was slowly sinking down into the chair to avoid the stares he was being given at that exact moment by Tina.

* * *

As she turned around to face her former classmates, Santana said, "Of course I can play Rizzo."