thirty | a very glee christmas

Despite not helping decorate a tree ever since he was five years old, Christian decided to do it for the sake of the others in the Glee Club, while the girls sang, "We're on the island of misfit toys, here we don't want to stay

Despite not helping decorate a tree ever since he was five years old, Christian decided to do it for the sake of the others in the Glee Club, while the girls sang, "We're on the island of misfit toys, here we don't want to stay."

Then the boys sang, "We want to travel with Santa Claus in his magic sleigh."

While Brittany pushed his wheelchair, Artie sang, "A pack full of toys means a sack full of joys for millions of girls and for millions of boys."

Then the others sang with him, "When Christmas Day is here, the most wonderful day of the year."

While he stood up from the floor, Sam sang, "A jack-in-the-box waits for children to shout."

After she tossed up and caught a gift in her hands, Quinn sang, "'Wake up! Don't you know that it's time to come out'?"

Then they all sang, "When Christmas Day is here, the most wonderful day of the year. Toys galore, scattered on the floor. There's no room for more, and it's all because of Santa Claus."

Sam sang from where he was seated on the floor, "A scooter for Jimmy." After Quinn sang 'a dolly for Sue', Sam sang, "The kind that will even say..."

Brittany said, "'How do you do'?"

Then they all sang, "When Christmas Day is here, the most wonderful day of the year."

While she started to push Artie's wheelchair once more, Brittany asked, "How would you like to be a spotted elephant?"

Artie replied, "Or a choo-choo with square wheels on your caboose?"

Quinn asked as she looked over at Sam, "Or a water pistol that shoots... jelly?"

After they all yelled 'we're all misfits', they sang, "If we're on the island of unwanted toys, we'll miss all the fun with the girls and the boys. When Christmas Day is here, the most wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day of the year!"

It was then that they all looked over at Mr. Schuester, who said to them, "Hey, guys. What's this?"

While Christian said with furrowed eyebrows 'a Christmas tree, what else', Finn told him, "Oh, we're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Shue. Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree! I found it on the side of the road. It must have fell off some guy's car."

Mr. Schuester asked them, "And the ornaments?"

Santana said, "The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. And when they carted him off, they left the house, like, wide open, so... I think she was a holiday hoarder."

Mr. Schuester asked them, "Uh... a-and the presents?"

Noah told him, "I lifted them from a display at the mall. But don't worry. They're empty."