nine | hairography

With his arms crossed over his chest and an eyebrow raised, Christian did nothing but eye Mr

With his arms crossed over his chest and an eyebrow raised, Christian did nothing but eye Mr. Schuester as he said from up on the stage, "Okay, guys, so first of all, I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams Glee Club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got."

Then Ms. Hitchens raised an arm and said, "Hit it."

With furrowed eyebrows, Christian watched as the girls on the stage swung their hairs around as they sang, "Jayelle, can you handle this? Shadonda, can you handle this? Aphasia, can you handle this? I don't think they can handle this."

After swiftly turning around, the group of girls sang, "Better move 'cause we've arrived, lookin' sexy, lookin' fly. Baddest chicks, chicks inside. Deejay, jam tonight."

Then one of the girls stepped out of the group and sang as the other girls danced from behind her, "Spotted me, a tender thang. There you are, come on, baby. Don't you wanna dance with me? Can you handle, handle me?"

From behind her, the other girls sang, "Lookin' holt, smellin' good. Groovin' like I'm from the hood. Over my shoulder I'll blow you a kiss. Can you handle, handle this?" While one girl sang 'yeah', the others sang, "I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this, 'cause my body's too bootylicious for ya, babe. I don't think you're ready for this jelly."

As one of the girls sang 'I don't think you're ready', the others sang, "I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this, 'cause my body's too bootylicious for ya, babe. Move your body up and down. Make your booty touch the ground. I can't help but wonder why. Is my vibe too vibe-alicous for ya, babe?"

While they shook their hair once more as they moved around in place, the girls sang, "I shake my jelly at every chance. When I whip with my hips, you slip into a trance. I'm hoping you can handle all this jelly that I have. Now let's cut a rug while we scat some jazz."

After raising his eyebrows some more, Christian did nothing but eye each of the girls and watch as they pressed the palms of their hands together and moved closer to each other before one of the girls started to belt out a single note and the others sang, "I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this, 'cause my body's too bootylicious for you, babe. I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this, 'cause my body's too bootylicious for you, babe." As Christian started to tilt his head and continued to eye each of the girls dancing around on the stage, the girls sang, "I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this jelly. I don't think you're ready for this 'cause my body's too bootylicious for you, babe."

While the other Glee Clubbers started to slowly clap their hands from watching their performance, Christian was the only one who enthusiastically clapped as he watched the girls slowly make their way off the stage and over towards the seats in the auditorium.