sixty two | britney 2.0

As he entered the choir room, Mr

As he entered the choir room, Mr. Schuester said, "Great news, guys. Principal Figgins has asked us to perform at the annual back-to-school pep rally this week. Now, I understand our National Champion street cred has dropped a little bit since school started, but this is our chance to really wow them and get it back."

Joe asked him, "What are we gonna perform?"

Mr. Schuester replied, "Good question. We're a family in here, and when one of our family is falling down, it's up to us to get together to pick them back up."

After Mr. Schuester slid the whiteboard down the wall, Tina said, "Oh, my God. Are we doing Britney Week again?"

Mr. Schuester told them, "You really came into your own during the last Britney Week. You showed us the best of Britney. Youth, energy, confidence. She inspires you, and you inspire us. So everyone prepare a Britney song for the week, and we're gonna pick one to do for the pep rally. And I've asked Blaine and Artie to give us a little taste of what we're looking for."

After Blaine got up out of his seat, he said, "This one's for you, Brittany."

After the intro to the song was played, Artie said, "You don't understand. I'm so glad we're at the same place at the same time."

Then Blaine said, "It's over now, I spotted you dancin'. You made all the boys stare. Those lips and your brown eyes and the sexy hair."

It was then that Artie sang, "I should shake my thang, make the world want you. Tell your girls you'll be back. I want to see what you can do."

Then both Artie and Blaine sang, "What would it take for you to just leave with me? Not trying to sound conceited, me and you were meant to be. You're a sexy girl, I'm a nice guy. Let's turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world."

Then Blaine sang, "If I was your boyfriend." After Artie sang 'sometimes a girl just needs one', Blaine sang, "Keep you on my arm, girl."

Artie sang, "To love her and to hold." After Blaine sang 'I can be a gentleman', Artie sang, "And when a girl is with one."

After Blaine sang 'if I was your boyfriend', Artie sang, "Then she's in control."

As Blaine started to walk up to Brittany, he sang, "If I was your boyfriend. So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need, girl."

Then both Artie and Blaine said, "Spend a week with your boy, I'll be calling you my girlfriend."

While Christian scoffed and rolled his eyes to himself, Artie and Blaine sang, "If I was your man, I'd never leave you, girl. I just want to love and treat you right. If I was your boyfriend, na na na, na na na. Yeah, if I was your boyfriend. Na na na, na na na, na na. Hey. Na na na, na na na. If I was your boyfriend."