forty nine | yes/no

While making sure he kept his distance from Gabrielle Smythe, Christian eyed Mr

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

While making sure he kept his distance from Gabrielle Smythe, Christian eyed Mr. Schuester as he entered the choir room and yelled, "Finn, give me a drum roll!" After he finished writing on the whiteboard, he turned to the Glee Clubbers and told them, "Yes, I am proposing to Ms. Pillsbury."

Christian scoffed before he said to Mr. Schuester, "Took you long enough."

While Finn made his way back over to his seat, Mr. Schuester told them, "This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family."

Finn said to him, "Mr. Schue, we're so happy for you."

Quinn said to Mr. Schuester, "We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time."

Mr. Schuester told them, "Here's the thing: it's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off. And that's where you guys come in, okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Ms. Pillsbury-- it's got to be perfect."

With a nod of his head, Artie said, "Well, you can count on us, Mr. Schue."

While the others excitedly talked about it, Christian did nothing but groan to himself with a mere roll of his eyes.

Gabrielle, on the other hand, tried to make a point of making her way over to the sixteen-year-old, only to stop when Christian quickly got out of his seat and grabbed his things before he walked out of the choir room with the two Puckerman brothers walking on either side of him.

* * *

As soon as he stopped in front of Artie, Finn said to him, "Hey, Artie, we wanted to talk to you about something."

Tina told Artie, "We think you need a Becky-vention."

Quinn said to him, "You were spotted having dinner with her at Breadstix."

Artie replied, "So?"

Santana told him, "So, it's a little weird."

As Noah made his way past him and was headed over towards the empty seat beside Christian, Noah asked him, "Seriously, dude, what's your angle?"

Artie said to them, "I don't have an angle. She asked if I wanted to go to Breadstix, and I said yes."

As she stood from her seat, Rachel told him, "Look, we think it's great that you're being so, so nice to Becky. But we just..."

It was then that Santana said, "I don't. I know that girl. That girl's a sly, conniving bitch."

Mercedes said to him, "We just... We think you should be careful."

Finn said to him, "Yeah, you don't want to lead her on. I mean, she's gonna think that you want..."

Artie replied, "What is she gonna think-- that's she fun to be around, that I had a good time hanging out with her? You guys talk a good game how it's okay to be different, how it's what's on the inside that counts, but I think you're just as narrow-minded as the rest of this school. I liked spending time with Becky. She knows what it's like to be trapped by a disability. She doesn't care what people think about her. She's really optimistic about life, which is really amazing considering what life has handed her."