twenty three | grilled cheesus

With a raise of his hand, Finn said, "Mr

With a raise of his hand, Finn said, "Mr. Shue? I have something to say." After he stood up and started to make his way towards the middle of the room, he said, "Something happened to me, and I can't really get into it but it's shaken me to my core."

It was then that Noah said, "Oh, my God, he's coming out."

With a sigh, Christian reached over and slapped the back of Noah's head, which got Noah to quickly look over at Christian with narrowed eyes before he said, 'dude, what the hell'.

While Noah and Christian broke into yet another argument with each other, Finn replied, "Why, yes, there is a man who's sort of recently come into my life, and that man is Jesus Christ."

It was at that point that Christian started to laugh to himself, while Rachel simply stared at her boyfriend with furrowed eyebrows and a slightly open mouth before Noah said, "That's way worse."

Finn said to them, "And I know there's others in here who dig him, too. And so I thought, maybe this week, we could pay tribute to him, in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus."

While Christian just chuckled to himself with a mere shake of his head, Kurt said to Finn, "Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church. And the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women. Or science."

Mercedes said, "I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here."

Quinn replied, "I agree. I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks."

Santana retorted, "Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?"

Brittany said, "Whenever I pray, I fall asleep."

With a raise of his hand, Christian said, "I used to pray when I was, like, elementary school, but then I kind of stopped after dealing with all the crap and pointless drama that my crappy family brought about into my life."

Mr. Schuester told them, "Well, guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality."

When Noah furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over at Finn and Mr. Schuester before he looked away from them, Finn asked him, "You got a problem with Jesus?"

Noah replied, "Oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total Jew for Jesus. He's my number one Heb. What I don't like seeing is people using J-money to cramp everybody else's style, 'cause it seems to me that true spirituality or whatever you want to call it is about enjoying the life that you've been given. I mean, I see God every time I make out with a new chick."

Rachel said to him, "Okay, okay, that doesn't make any sense. In fact, it's stupid."

Noah asked her, "Are you calling Mr. Billy Joel stupid?" When she didn't respond, he got up out of his seat and started to make his way towards the middle of the room as he said, "At this time, I'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by Jewish artists."